Status: Whether you're religious or not, this story includes biblical quotes so don't get all sensitive. It's just a story.

The Seven: Origins

Unbreakable Homecoming

{Schizo}

"The hell do you mean, she's returned? I thought she was arrested for high treason when she tried to kill me." I snapped.

Around the time Nerezza was 15, she had come after me with a dagger, while I slept. She thought she had been so big and bad but I beat her little ass and she'd been arrested for it.

"She's escaped. No one has any idea where she is." Father told us.

"Do the girls know they even have an older sister?" I asked Rory.

"No and I don't want them to. They can't know yet." Rory answered.

I would have objected but I knew she believed this all to be part of God's plan. Instead, I sighed and nodded as our father left us alone.

{Kalo}

I panted as I ran as fast and hard as I could. I hit the tree and turned back. I was in West Virginia now. I always felt better closer to the Manor.

I often enjoyed running in the woods. It was the best way to stay in shape. I stopped between the two trees that were two miles apart. I caught my breath easily and sat down.

I focused on my mother.

And then I could see through heaar eyes. She was fighting Schizo. I smiled. They were true sisters. They worried for each other but they refused to hold back. I watched for awhile, feeling my mother's humor and love for Schizo, before I decided to switch to Schizo's point of view.

It was trickier to get into her head. But it was even trickier to stay in her head. For someone that seemed so numb and void of feeling, she was a bouquet of emotions. She thought of many things at once and still managed to focus on fighting my mother.

She was lonely, hurting, and concerned. She was concerned about me, my sisters, but mostly she was concerned about my mother. I frowned. Why would she worry about my mother?

I focused harder and grimaced. I saw the vision that Schizo was trying to hide. Mom was hanging her head and there was blood on her face. She looked exhausted.

Suddenly, Schizo called timeout. She groaned and snapped her teeth. I felt like a ghost had just shoved me. Schizo knew I'd been in her head and she didn't like it. I went back to my mom and she watched Schizo rub her forehead.

"It's your friggin' child." Schizo spat.

"Kalo?"

"Yeah...she's probably in your head now." Schizo scoffed.

My mom said nothing to Schizo but she spoke in her mind, to me.

"I hope you're okay. Come home when you're ready. I love you."

It pained me not to be able to respond. I got out of her head and sighed. I opened my eyes to see that the sun had set and it was twilight. I sighed as the thunder began.

{Kennie}

I lay still as Riot checked to see how dilated I was. I looked over at Arika who was fully dilated. She glared at Aidan and gritted her teeth as another contraction hit her.

I laughed and a contraction hit me. I found it horrifically ironic that all six of us had gone into labor on the same day. We were all fully dilated. Riot had help so he would basically focus on whoever gave birth first, which so far looked like me or Arika.

It had started when the thunder began.

An hour later, we had all given birth. I had given birth to a son, as did Zylia and Kenzi. Cadance, Dahlia, and Kennie had given birth to girls.

I named my son Xavier. Kenzi named her son, Edward. Zylia named her son Zaccheus. Kennie named her daughter Ariel. Dahlia named her daughter Talia and Cadance named her daughter Emerald because she had green hair.

Of course they all had hair to match their mothers. But the eyes belonged to their fathers' even though they were still the same colors as ours. We spent the first two days, struggling to keep the little ones rested. The intense thunderstorm had not left, but it had not rained yet either.

{Schizo}

My head was pounding as I struggled to see Kalo. She was very talented at blocking people out. Whatever she was doing, she was adamant about me not knowing which angered me and earned her respect simultaneously.

"You're stressing again." Rory murmured as she smiled down at her first grandchild, Ariel.

"Shut up, Grandma."

"You won't offend me with that term. I'm proud to be a grandma. Especially since all of the girls had them in wedlock."

I rolled my eyes and she gasped.

"Sky, I didn't mean it--"

"Zip it. I know. I wasn't even thinking about it. My mind is elsewhere at the moment."

"Kalo." She nodded.

"She's up to something."

"Like?"

"Dunno....but someone...is about to find out." I whispered.

Just then, I heard the crashing thunder and heard Kennie yelling in anger.

We ran towards the sound. We found the girls and their husbands bound to chairs in the throne room.

Before Rory or I could respond, we were seized and bound too.

{Kalo}

Standing in the great clearing as the thunder rumbled gave me goosebumps. I stared up at the dark blue sky as white lightning cracked through the air. I closed my eyes and felt like God was smiling down on me.

I looked at my hands. They were glowing so intensely. I raised them to the sky and the biggest bolt of lightning I had ever seen came slamming down on the center of my chest, knocking the air out of my lungs. I gasped and felt the bolts pulsing through me.

I could see nothing but white. It felt so pure and white-hot. I was burning but at the same time I was feeling stronger. I couldn't feel the ground beneath me because I was not touching it. The lightning had wrapped around me and was cradling me.

It seemed to last forever. But then the lightning was gone, I landed crouched on the ground, and the sun came out again.

{Desmond}

Once the lightning was gone, I finally breathed as Kalo touched the ground. She stood and looked the same but somehow rejuvenated. She swayed suddenly and I was there in an instant to catch her as she fainted. I headed towards the Manor, just one state away.

{Rory}

I glared around the room seeing no one but my daughters and their husbands. Ariel had been placed next to Kennie's feet, on a blanket.

"Are you all okay?" I asked.

They all nodded grimly. Skylar, however, was struggling fiercely against her chains and steel. Her shades were still hiding her eyes but I knew what they looked like right now.

She panted in fury as she struggled and I feared for whoever did this and when she got a hold on them.

{Kalo}

The sound of rubble or gravel crunching woke me up. I was being carried but I didn't panic because the first thing I saw after the upside down mansion, were those beautiful white, gold-flecked eyes. He was gazing at me with concern.

"What was that? With the lightning?" He whispered.

"D...Desmond." I breathed.

His walking ceased and he smiled the most perfect smile that ever existed. He sat me on my feet and I straightened to smile back. He put a hand on my face and the other on my waist, pulling me into a gentle embrace.

We pulled back just enough to look at each other before we leaned in....

But then I felt it. The chills up my spine.

"Are my sisters still here?"

"Yes, why?"

"They're in danger. Your brothers too." I ran to the front door and through the huge house down to the room that was radiating negative energy.

I took a deep breath, noticing that my hands were illuminated. I pushed open the double doors and grimaced at the sight before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's about to get amazing :D