Bliss

Bliss

I unlocked the door quietly. Setting my bags down on the ground, I closed the door quietly and pulled off my shoes. I was home from tour in America for Christmas eve, and was surprising my girlfriend of four years.

Her name was Holly, and she was beautiful. Her pale skin was blemish free and her blonde hair was always done to perfection. She wore eyeliner on her eyes, which made the blue in her iris' stand out. She had an amazing figure, and was a lovely girl. I was lucky to have her. I didn't want to let her go. Ever.

I locked the door behind me, and began to climb the stairs, as quietly as I could. As I reached the top step, I saw the door was opened slightly, and could see her sleeping form through the gap. I pushed open the door gently and tip-toed around the side of the bed.

She lay there, holding onto my pillow as if it would disappear. Her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. She was perfect in my eyes.

I smiled and peeled off my clothes, until I was left in just my boxers. As I slid into the bed and adjusted the duvet, she began to stir. Her eyes fluttered open, but she was still sleepy.

"Josh? Is that you?" She asked tiredly.

"Yeah,my love. It's me. Go back to sleep." I told her and kissed the top of her head.

She drifted off back to sleep, and eventually I too fell asleep, with her in my arms.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee.

"Holls?"

"Happy Christmas babe." She said, as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

She was dressed in a baggy t-shirt of mine, with nothing else but a pair of socks and underwear on and I smirked.

"You not cold, my love?" I asked her.

"No." She smiled.

"Get in." I smiled, and pulled back the duvet.

"Shove over then." She spoke.

"Nope." I smirked. "You might just have to climb over me"

"Is that so?" She smirked.

I nodded and she rolled her eyes and laughed.

She climbed over me and I winked at her, causing her to giggle. As she crawled over me, I smacked her bum. She squealed and glared at me over her shoulder.

"That hurt Josh!" She pouted and I laughed.

"Want me to kiss it better?" I said sarcastically.

"No." She replied.

She finally got comfortable and cuddled up to me . Her head was on my chest, and her leg was over my hips. I put my arms around her and pulled her close, happy to be home.

"Josh?" She asked

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something. But you have to promise me you'll understand, and not freak out." She warned and I nodded.

"Of course sweetheart." I told her, and kissed the top of her head. "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." She said softly.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, Josh. I'm sure."

"I can't believe it!" I grinned and she looked up at me.

"You're happy?" She checked and I laughed.

"Of course I am baby. I love you." I told her, and bent down to kiss her properly.

We pulled away and I smiled. I was going to have a little boy or girl running around in less than 9 months.

And then I realized that now was the time to do what I had planned with the guys while on tour.

I got up out of bed and she watched me confusedly.

"Josh?" She asked, as I searched through my jeans pockets.

I finally found the little box I'd been looking for.

I walked back to the bed and got down on one knee in front of her.

"Holly Amy Green, I love you. I've loved you since our first little date we went on. You are the girl of my dreams and I love you. To me, you're perfect, and probably deserve so much better than me, but I promise to treat you like the princess you are. I promise to take care of you, no matter what. Oh and our baby too! I promise you I'll do my best to show you every day just how much I love you and our baby. Holly Amy Green, I love you. Will you marry me?"

I was shaking at this point. My breaths were shaky and my legs began to wobble. It felt like an eternity for her to answer.

"Of course I will Josh! I love you. So much!" She got onto her knees and pulled me close to the edge of the bed. I bent down and she lifted her head up to kiss me.

"I love you Josh." She smiled and I slid the ring onto her finger.

She beamed down at it, before looking back up to me, and pulling me down to her again.

Bliss
♠ ♠ ♠
So eh...
Kinda sucks but whatever...

Any wee comments?

Bekah
xxx