Can't Fight the Moonlight

Three

The four rode in Jordan’s truck to the Tumbleweed, meeting Marc and Eric there. Eric spotted them and called out to them when they entered. The two girls made a beeline for the bar and joined Eric, who got beers for them. They thanked him and followed him to a table the others had staked out. He had an arm around each girl's shoulder and introduced them to the other two men that joined them, Taylor and Tom Pyatt.

“You’re from here too?” Willow asked. The Pyatt brothers nodded. “Fuck me! What the hell is in the water around here? You’re all fucking delicious!” Jared's eyes narrowed as the others grinned and gave the two girls the once over. Taylor stepped into the space beside Willow and whispered in her ear. She laughed at whatever he said, putting one hand on his upper arm and held onto him as they whispered back and forth.

Marc came round and took Willow’s hand in his. “I believe you promised me first dance,” he said. Willow smiled as she let Marc lead her out to the dance floor. "Had to get you alone before I lost my chance," he whispered low in her ear. A tingle ran up and down her spine and she smiled at him.

The song changed to a slow one and he pulled her body into his in one quick movement. She put her arms around his neck and he held her around the waist. He grinned at her.

“You and Jared,” Marc began.

“Not dating, honest.” He raised an eyebrow at her.

“You’re very comfortable together.”

“We’ve known each other for two years now. Of course we’re comfortable with each other.”

“But you're not dating?”

“Nope. We have never dated, never been boyfriend/girlfriend, never slept together. Well, I mean, we’ve shared a bed to sleep in but we’ve never, you know, slept together.” Marc nodded.

“I’m glad we’re clear on that because I like the way your ass looks in those shorts.” He let his hand slip to her ass and give it a squeeze.

“Marc Staal, are you flirting with me?” He grinned at her and let his hand rest on her ass. “Please, tell me more.”

Marc laughed. “I’d really like to kiss that smart little mouth of yours but I can tell even from this far away that Jared is about to lose his shit so I’ll refrain, for now.”

“Sounds like a promise to me,” Willow teased. She pressed closer against him and Marc groaned.

“Tease.”

“I aim to please.”

“Promises, promises,” Marc said with a smile.

Willow felt another pair of arms slip around her waist and spin her away from Marc. She looked up at Eric’s smiling face as the song ended and a new one came on. She caught Marc frowning as she began to dance with Eric. Brynne joined them on the dance floor and started to dance with Marc and the smile returned to his face.

“He’s watching us,” Eric whispered in Willow’s ear.

“Huh?”

“Marc. Jared. Jordan. Take your pick. Taylor gave you the once over too if you're interested. They’re all watching you and Brynne.”

“Well, we do try to keep things interesting,” Willow joked.

Eric grinned. “You are more than interesting. We'll have to take numbers to get to know you."

"Whose oldest? I suppose I should start in order."

"I'm the oldest Staal but Taylor is the oldest of all of us."

"Yummy, Taylor." He pulled her in closer and Willow giggled. "I'll give you the time of day second."

“May I?” Jared interrupted, pulling Willow away from Eric and into him. She kept her backside flush to him and danced with him. Jared gave his oldest brother a menacing stare.

“Sorry,” she mouthed to Eric. He shook his head and made his way to the bar. Jordan joined him.

“Jared is not happy,” Jordan said as soon as he reached Eric.

“Baby brother is going to have to get over it. She’s fair game,” Eric stated. “He’s had two years. We’ve got tonight.”

Willow and Brynne had each danced with all four of the brothers, as well as several of their friends throughout the night. They hadn’t bought a drink all night as the Staal brothers had insisted on buying all night. They had flirted shamelessly with all the guys and eventually, Willow noticed that Brynne and Jordan wouldn't leave each others side. At closing, they made their way outside. Eric and Jordan led their group outside, Brynne in between them one arm tucked through Jordan’s. Jared followed with Taylor and Tom and Willow followed behind Jared.

As they crossed the parking lot, Willow stumbled and Marc caught her, holding her against his side. She rested her head against his chest as he stopped walking. He let the others get ahead of them before pulling Willow off into the shadows. He tipped her face back and brushed his lips against hers. She let out a soft moan and he deepened their kiss. Her hands curled into his shirt and tugged him closer as she grinded her hips into his. He pulled away from her and Willow pulled him back for another heart stopping kiss. When he pulled away again, he gazed down at her before kissing the top of her head and hugging her tightly to him.

“Just something to remember me when you and Jared finally hook up,” Marc said to her before guiding her to Jordan’s truck. Brynne was already in the passenger seat beside Jordan, giggling at something he had said, their heads bent close together. Jared frowned when Marc led Willow over, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. Jared held his hand out to Willow and she placed her hand in his. Jared helped her into the truck and then climbed in beside her.

“See you ladies tomorrow,” Marc called out over his shoulder as he climbed into Eric’s SUV.

~*~*~


Willow groaned as she woke up the next morning, sunlight streaming in the bedroom windows. She rolled over and sat up on her elbows. Jared snored softly beside her and she shook his shoulders. “Wake up.”

Jared grunted and rolled over, grabbing Willow in his arms and crushing her to him. She yelped and then giggled when Jared placed a soft kiss at the nape of her neck.

“You have soft skin,” Jared whispered.

“Bet you say that to all the girls,” Willow teased him.

“Just you.”

“Well don’t I feel special.”

“You should. Not every day I let a girl flirt with my brothers and still let her take me to bed.”

Willow snorted. “You say that as if we had sex."

“Its still nice of me, even if we didn’t.”

Willow snuggled into him, her head resting on his chest. “You do have the best shoulders of the bunch for cuddling.” Jared grinned at her and without warning, pulled her into a kiss. Willow found herself responding instantly to him as he rolled her on top of him. It got hot and heavy fast before a loud knock broke them apart.

“Wake up!” Eric yelled from the other side of the door. He rattled the door knob and Willow was instantly grateful Jared had thought to lock it the night before. “Your car is here, Willow!” Willow stretched and rolled off of Jared, climbing out of the bed. She looked down at the t-shirt she was wearing over her thong and turned to Jared. He looked at her sheepishly.

“You demanded a shirt after you whipped off your shorts and tank top last night.”

“I’m keeping it.”

“Its yours.” She dug around in his dresser until she came up with a pair of gym shorts. She pulled them on and folded them over several times before making them fit low on her hips. Jared whistled. “Didn't know my clothes could look so good.” Willow grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. She laughed as he sputtered and took the opportunity to dart from his room. She ran into Marc at the bottom of the stairs. His arms went around her automatically when she fell into him. He glanced over his shoulder and pulled Willow into the empty dining room. He walked towards her until her back hit the wall and Marc pinned her between his arms against it. Without a word, he kissed her again and it took her breath away. She felt her knees go weak and Marc caught her in his arms, holding her against him.

“We shouldn’t,” Willow breathed against his lips.

“I know but I had to, one last time,” Marc said to her. “I dreamed about you, those shorts, that kiss, those red boots, all night. Thought about them all morning too.” He pulled away from her and they heard Jared come down the stairs. Willow held her breath until she heard his footsteps fade past the dining room. Marc peeked into the hall and grabbed Willow’s hand and pulled her out with him. He kissed the back of her hand and pushed her towards the kitchen. Jared looked up and smiled at her when she walked in.

“Hiding?” he asked as she slipped onto a bar stool beside him.

She smiled at him. “I thought about it.”

Marc entered the kitchen then, strolling in like he owned the place. “I’ll play hide and seek with you, Willow,” he said. “Lots of great hiding places in my bedroom.” Willow blushed deep red and Jared narrowed his eyes at his brother. Eric threw a piece of toast at Marc.

“If anyone is going to play doctor with Willow, its going to be me,” he said with a wink in Willow's direction.

“Who said anything about doctor?” Jordan asked. Brynne slapped his arm and gave him a look. “Ooooh,” he said.

Willow shook her head. “Blond much?” Everyone laughed and carried on with breakfast, the moment forgotten.

After eating and hanging out with the brothers for a couple of hours, Willow and Brynne packed up their things and headed inside to say goodbye to the guys. They gave each of them hugs, Brynne lingering a little longer with Jordan than the others. Jared walked them to their car and opened the door for Willow. She smiled at him. “See you in a couple months, Tito?” she asked him.

He nodded and she moved to enter the car but Jared caught her arm and spun her into him and kissed her. “September can’t get here soon enough,” he said as he pulled away from her.

“Bye Jared!” Brynne sing songed from the passenger seat as he closed the door behind Willow. He grinned and waved as Willow pulled out of the driveway and the two girls set back out on their summer adventure.