Sequel: Stained
Status: Stay tuned for book 2: Stained

Two Worlds Combined

Chapter 12: Von sisters Revenge

I finally woke up form the chloroform Amber gave me and Kaylee to knock us out. We was tied back to back at our wrists, Kaylee was already awake, I wonder how long she has been living in horror.
“It’s about time you woke up,” Kaylee said aggravated.
“It’s not like I meant to,” I replied.
‘We have to get out of here,” Kaylee said trying to get out of the ropes that were tied around our wrists.
“You don’t say,” I remarked moving my wrists to help her.
‘Where are we?” I asked looking around.
“Looks like a basement to me,” Kaylee replied we could smell mold and hear a constant dripping sound in the background. There was a flickering light bulb above us which did not give off much light.
“My wrist are killing me,” Kaylee said giving up after trying to get free for twenty minutes.
“Mine too,” I agreed. Just then the Von sisters walked in and you could tell Amber was the leader by how they would walk in behind her.
“So who wants to be a vampire first?” Amber asked us seriously.
“What?!” I yelled so mad and frustrated and tired all at the same time. Plus I didn’t want to be a vampire because I just graduated and started my life, I’d like to live for a while becoming one of the undead, not like I’m thinking about it.
“Our revenge involves turning you girls because Jorden and James care for you. It’s too bad we couldn’t get the other girl but they just met her today so it wouldn’t have bothered them as much. Now you two on the other hand will make them feel what we felt when they killed our husbands. For some reason they want you to stay human, I mean how can they resist the constant heartbeat and how wonderful you both smell. Mya smells like chocolate chip cookies, and Kaylee you smell like raspberries, I can just imagine how well you taste.” Amber explained, we could see her fangs, it’s like we was making her thirsty and it was taking everything she had not to bite us. I finally figured out how she knew all of this, how the boys wanted us to stay human and not live the life they were forced to live.
“You’ve been watching us!” I yelled giving her the dirtiest look I could give.
“Yep for about a month we have kept our eyes on you for the perfect opportunity to take out our revenge on you.” Amber replied grabbing the rope at our wrists and yanking us onto our feet.
“OW!” I yelled frustrated and tired.
“You’re not scared of vampires at all are you?” Ally asked me looking into my eyes.
“Nope.” I replied holding my evil glare starring right back into her eyes. Ally’s fangs popped out and her eyes changed to gold, then she hiss4ed at me, like that was going to scare me any.
“Your good, you would make a great vampire, a fearless one at that,” she told me touching my hair.
“Let us go!” I spat in her face.
“Not till tomorrow, that’s when we take you back to the woods and give you the gift of a brand new life.” Alexis explained to Kaylee and me.
“I don’t want to be a vampire,” Kaylee said beginning to cry.
“Awe, but it’s a better life sweetie and you can join us if you want,” amber said to Kaylee wiping her tears.
“I would rather die!” Kaylee yelled pulling her face away from Amber.
“A better life my a**, why would I want to be a worthless dead body like you walking around hurting innocent people, knowing you will live forever with regret of how you are forced to survive!” I yelled back at amber. Amber sped around to me and put her face really close to mine making sure I could see her golden eyes and sharp fangs.
“You better watch your mouth missy, or you’ll be just a dead body, you wont get the chance to be like me.” Amber said gritting her teeth and from what it sounded like I think she growled at me. Amber backed away and motioned Alexis and Ally to get out, she followed and slammed the basement door behind her. Once again we were stuck in the basement, now we had to worry about being turned into vampires and live forever with the fact that our life’s will never be normal, or human in any way again. We would forever be trapped in the vampire world, where supernatural existed among us, and we would be the supernatural.