Sequel: Stained
Status: Stay tuned for book 2: Stained

Two Worlds Combined

Chapter 14:The revenge

The next morning Amber and Ally came down to the basement and force fed us their blood, it’s hard not to swallow it when you cant spit it out because their damn arm is in the way. Once her arm moved I tried to spit out what was left in my mouth. They were really planning to turn us into vampire’s today weren’t they, just for revenge on something that happened decades ago?”
They untied Kaylee and I and held on to our arms so tight I thought she was going to break my bone. They threw us In the back of the truck and then drove off. When we finally got there Jorden, James, Jake, and Tori were standing in a line. I figured they didn’t glamour Tori to make her forget anything, now I get to hear her ramble on about how she was right that vampire’s existed all along. Amber and Alexis jerked us out of the truck, Kaylee and I looked a mess, our hair was nasty and we was super tired, plus we had bruises on our wrists from the ropes.
“Hello again Amber,” Jake said as him and his brothers eyes changed to gold and fangs popped out.
“Beautiful day out isn’t it?” Amber said smiling and being completely calm like she wasn’t even going to hurt us. Amber had a hold of Kaylee and Alexis had a hold of me. Amber was taller and had long brown straight hair, unlike the other tow who had orange like curly hair, and think they were twins because they looked alike.
“Get to the point Amber!” Jorden yelled, you could tell he was worried about Kaylee by the way he looked at her.
“Now it’s time to get my revenge, Ally stop them before they ruin my plans.” Amber said as Ally stood at the side and raised her hand at them. Jorden and James were trying to move but couldn’t and Jake was the only one immune to her power so he just pretended for the moment that he couldn’t move. Tori stepped back behind some trees to stay out of the way and protect herself from what Ally might do to her. Amber put her hands on Kaylee’s face, she was faced toward Jorden so he could witness it first hand and feel the pain of thinking she was dead when Amber was just turning her into a vampire. Amber quickly snapped Kaylee’s neck, it made the most awful sound, it killed Kaylee instantly and Amber let her fall to the ground right in front of Jorden who couldn’t move a muscle.
“NO!” Jorden yelled as tears came to his golden eyes. None of them knew that we had vampire blood in our system so she was just going to turn into a vampire, not die for real. Alexis slowly put her hands on my face to get ready to do the same to me, I was terrified out of my mind, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Tears began to fall down my cheeks as I was faced toward James, I looked at him with a sad look, he knew I didn’t want to die. Jake sped over to ally, pulled a stake out of his back pocket and staked her so his brothers could move and help us, Ally instantly turned to ash.
Alexis was staked from behind by James who sped passed me like a blur, she instantly turned to ash as well. I quickly dropped to my knees and crawled over to Kaylee who lie lifeless on the ground with her hair in her face. Jorden attacked Amber, all three brothers attacked her because she was the strongest and it took a lot to hold her. They all looked like a blur of colors as they fought with her, James and Jake finally got a hold of her arms and held her back. Jorden had a tear fall down his face right as he staked her in the heart for what he thought she did to Kaylee, Amber turned to ash like the others. I put my arm under Kaylee holding her up, I moved her hair out of her face, more tears came to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I knew at this point her human and normal life was over, and she would be joining the vampire world that she had no intention of joining.
“Oh my god Kaylee I’m so sorry,” Jorden said tears rolling down his cheeks.
“She’s not really dead,” I told them as Tori came out of hiding and ran over to us.
“What do you mean?” James asked me confused.
“I mean Amber was planning on turning us into vampire’s for her revenge because you and Jorden wanted Kaylee and I to stay human. She fed us vampire blood before we came here. Kaylee is going to be like you, and I was too but you saved me, thank goodness.” I explained looking at James and Jorden.
“Kaylee’s not going to die, thank god,” Jorden said picking her up and carrying her.
“yeah but her life is going to change forever,” I added as we all slowly walked back to the house while Jorden sped back to the house with Kaylee cradled in his arms. James held my hand and pulled me close to him, he was so sweet and undead yet I loved him. Tori stayed back walking with Jake, I think she has a thing for him. All I have to say is for her to be careful because he likes to bite girls.