Sequel: Stained
Status: Stay tuned for book 2: Stained

Two Worlds Combined

Chapter 16:Months later

As the months passed Kaylee began to like being a vampire, her eyes were now golden and her skin was not so pale like it was. James and I are now together, have been about three weeks. James is the sweetest guy I have ever met and my mom thinks he is a gentlemen. Tori and Jake hang out a lot, Jake hasn’t bit any more girls since he bit me. Jake and Tori would make the cutest couple if they was together. Jorden and Kaylee’s relationship is a lot better and they never leave each other’s side now. Tori and I are going to college in the fall, which we are super excited about. James and Jake say they are going to visit as much as they can, and when we have free time or days off.

Kaylee does miss the perks of being human, such as food and sitting in the sun for long periods of time. The sun don’t hurt them it just makes them weak if they are exposed for long periods of time. I’m actually really glad I met James because I don’t know what I would do without him now, he protects me like no one else has.
“So James tell me, how would you feel about me becoming a vampire?” I asked him not being serious at all.
“You would look hot for sure, but I like you just the way you are; human for now,” he replied kissing me on the lips.
“I at least want to finish college, before I consider joining your world,” I told him.
“Ok, I guess I cant wait,” he laughed. Tori then ran into the living room and stood in front of the couch.
“What?” I asked her.
“I was thinking, what if werewolves, mermaids and witches existed too since vampires exist!” Tori squealed with excitement over all of this supernatural stuff.
“Here we go again,” I said rolling my eyes at that crazy brain of hers. Then I began to think, what if she was right, I mean she was right about vampires existing. Once Tori left the room James and continued our conversation we was having before she interrupted.
“So you want to be a vampire now do ya?” James asked me.
“Well your vampire world is kind of growing on me,” I confessed.
‘Well I like you better as you are in your human world like I said before,” James smiled grabbing my hand
“Our two world’s combined make’s life a lot more interesting,” I replied laying my head on his shoulder.
“yeah it does.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay tuned for the next story of my Vampire series, called Stained, the second story to my on the edge of your seat Vampire series that you just cant get enough of. :)