Sequel: Stained
Status: Stay tuned for book 2: Stained

Two Worlds Combined

Chapter 7: Mya visits

“Kaylee’s here,” said Jorden smelling the air and speeding past me and out the front door. Sometimes I cant stand Jorden, I mean who can get so excited over a human. Well he does love her though, and talks about Kaylee a lot so she’s important to him from what I see. Kaylee is really pretty, her and Jorden are a nice couple too. Jorden was about to kill Jake when he bit Kaylee a year ago, I thought he was going to rip his head off. I had to step in and calm him down, hopefully Jake learned his lesson and doesn’t try to bite Mya too. I mean it’s not like I care about Mya, but he bites too many girls as it is, plus fangs are painful when they go through the skin especially the neck.
“Mya’s here too,” said Jake coming into the kitchen with me.
“I know I can smell her,” I told him, once a vampire smells someone’s blood that’s how she will always smell like to us.
“Me too,” Jake said extending his fangs more so that I could see them when he smiled.
“Don’t even think about it.” I hissed at him shoving a glass of blood into his hand, so he wouldn’t do anything stupid.
“Your turning into Jorden now since you met Mya, why so protective of her all of a sudden?” Jake asked taking a drink.
“I don’t know, maybe it’s because I saved her.”
“Or because she’s really hot,” Jake smiled.
“That too,” I confessed. She was so beautiful with her long blond hair and light blue eyes, who wouldn’t have a crush on her. Did I really just admit that I have a crush on Mya, she’s a human and I’m a vampire not a good match. Her world and my world combined would not make a good combination, she could get hurt. But yet it doesn’t seem to bother Kaylee or Jorden at all, why in the world does it bother me so much?
“Hey Jorden!” Kaylee squealed as he sped over to her car and gave her a kiss. I watched out the kitchen window as Mya stepped out of the car with her blonde hair blowing in the wind. Mya had on a tight T-shirt that fit her figure well and some blue jeans that made her butt look good. Kaylee had dark brown hair and had a really pretty face and nice body, but I was never attracted to her like Jorden was, maybe it was the saving her life thing that got him. Well it sure worked on me with Mya Setorie, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I hated this house with it’s bare walls, we had one picture hung up in the entire house. It hung above the fireplace in the middle of the room, it was our only picture of our parents. My mom was the sweetest women alive, and my dad was really stubborn, but he was always sweet to my mom and gave her whatever she wanted. When our parents died my brothers and I moved into the woods away form people. The town just reminded us of the happiness we used to have before our parents were killed by the evil vampires we call them the Von family. There is only three girls left, we call them the Von sisters, but they aren’t even related except for two of them, twins actually.
“Hey James,” Kaylee said as she walked through the font door.
“Nice to see you again Kaylee,” i replied crossing my arms on my chest.
“Well you are in a wonderful mood today,” Kaylee said rolling her eyes and sitting by Jorden on the couch in front of me. Mya walked in behind them and sat by me of all people, she could have sat by Kaylee but she didn’t.
“Hi James,” Mya said In the sweetest voice I have ever heard.
“Nice to meet you again,” I said trying my hardest to
hold my fangs in, I could smell the blood as it ran through her veins.
“Well I actually came to talk to you; privately.” Mya said under her breath so only I could hear her. Well with my enhanced hearing I could hear her like she was talking normal. She acts like she has been around us for years, I mean she already knows how to talk to me so I can only hear her, pretty cool actually.
“We are going to go for a walk,” I told Jake and Jorden as I grabbed Mya’s hand and sped out of the house like I was hovering over the floor. Once we was in the middle of the woods I sat Mya down on a tree that had fallen.
“You’re really quick,” Mya said as I sat beside her with one leg on each side of the tree.