Status: R.I.P Jimmy (The Rev) F<3R3V3R Active! <3

You Belong Here

Face to face..

THUMP!

That was me being pushed out my bed by the one and only beast.

"Fucking hell, beast!" I yelled.

"get the he'll up its uhmm.." she paused looking at her phone "7:23 A.M." she stated.

"You better run." I growled as she took of running down the stair case.

I ran down the stair case and through out the orphanage, has I am a orphan we''ll save that for story for later. I pushed Sylvia out the way and she landed on top of Johnny who cried out for help while hitting the floor. I stopped and started laughing.

"HARLOT!! what the heck did I tell you?" Cynthia asked in a frustrated tone.

"she was in my fucking way!" I exclaimed

"calm down" she soothed.

"fuck off" I flared and ran up stairs and slammed the door.

I need a shower.I grabbed an outfit and walked into the bathroom. I set the outfit of the bar and turned o the shower to be heating. I threw of my old clothing items.

I jumped into the shower and did my business. a couple minutes later I jumped out and wrapped my self up with a dark black towel. I dried off and put lotion and deodorant. I threw my outfit on and walked out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed my keys and my wallet. I opened my wallet to find $10 missing. Beast.

"Beast!" I hollered and she ran to my side.

"yeah" she said straightening out her clothing.

"$10, where is it" a smirk played on her lips.

"coffee, needed it!" I chuckled and nodded.

"your lucky my weakness is coffee, speaking of coffee I need it." I chirped.

"I'll join Trent is working" she wiggled her eyebrow.

we walked out of the orphanage and jumped on our bikes.we made our way to the local Starbucks.

"Trent I want two ice coffees" I ordered and he got on it right away.

I walked away when Beast started going on about how she woke me up in the morning. I walked over to my spot and satisfying for beast and my coffee.

she walked over and sat directly in front of me and handed me my coffee.

"He's fucking sexy" she daydreamed.

"not my type, but for your benefits he is checking you out right now." I slipped out.

"really?" I nodded and she grinned.

she was about to say something but my phone started playing "sleeping with sirens - if you cant hang".

I pressed answer.

"Talk"

"we have some people her to meet you, come home." Cynthia's voice came threw the speaker. "oh, and beast!"

"yeah, our way." I sighed and hung up.

I walked up to beast and told her about the phone call and we left Starbucks. we piled up to the house where there were two different cars.

we walked into the house to meet face to face with Cynthia.

"yeah, back up I need space to breath." I spoke up and she backed up

"girls, two family's want to meet you and I have a feeling you will like them." I raised a eyebrow and piled on a strand of my blue hair.

"hmm, we'll see." I smirked and followed her to her office.

me and beast came face to face with the band Avenged Sevenfold.

"Holy shit.." I stood wide eyed at the band.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. with Avenged Sevenfold. :D

love you,

- Hannah