Status: I absolutely love fan fiction

Niley Again

Chapter 1: Miley

"Miley, I can't do this anymore. I can't be with someone who doesn't have enough confidence in herself. We just don't have that same spark anymore. I'm sorry." Liam said as he broke the news to Miley Cyrus. Miley cried. Liam got up and left the room to get his belongings. Liam had been secretly packing for days, and the break up came as a total surprise to her. After he drove out of the driveway, Miley got up from the couch and called her mother. "Mom, Liam broke off the engagement. I-I'm at a total loss for words. I..." Miley broke into hysterics and Tish said she'd be there ASAP.

Miley walked into her bedroom-the one she had shared with Liam- and curled up into a ball. There are times when even twenty-something year olds need their mommies. And now was that time.

When Tish walked in, she made Miley get up out of bed. She told her daughter that if she didn't get up now, then she never would. It was good advice.

Miley went into the spacious living room and sat on the leather couch with her mother. Her mom got out a jar of peanut butter and told her daughter to eat a spoonful. Miley ate the peanut butter right from the jar, which reminded her of her early acting days. Each time that she'd lose out on a role, Tish and Miley would cuddle up on the couch watching a movie and eating peanut butter. Eventually, Miley fell asleep in her mother's arms. When she awoke, her mother was gone and in place of her was a note. The note read as follows:

"Dear Baby Girl, your sister Noah needed me to help her pick out a christmas present for Daddy. I made your favorite breakfast and called the studio to cancel your session for today. This will soon blow over, I promise you. Whether you end up with Liam or not, we will always love you. You are special and if Liam doesn't see that, then he doesn't deserve you. Take care of the puppies. REMEMBER: Think back to the last time you felt safe. Use those thoughts and apply them to your life now! Love Mama <3"

Miley read the note six times in all, and thought about her mother's advice. "When was the last time I felt safe?" She asked herself. Instantly an image popped into her mind. Nick.