Status: Active!

Blackwater Park.

Wind.

Night is warm.

The sun has finally saw fit to droop down in slumber after a long day, and Wind has been grateful to finally get to work. All of Earth's inhabitants have felt his touch today, whether they took offense by bundling down in snow-caked overwear, or hiding from Him under the comfort of Grandmother's stitched pattern blanketry. Winter is approaching, and It has decided for the first time of any time, that Wind will leave everyone to their daily duties. No one is appreciative of him, and when they are, they take advantage of his cooling touch; they are bipolar in their ways, and are indecisive as of whether to welcome him in, or push him away...

As Wind begins to wander down to the ends of the Earth, braving the bitterness of Antarctica's frozen glaciers, the humidity of the Grecian catacombs, the pouring fury of the Amazon rain forest, and the severity of the Saharan desert dunes, he notices something that is out of the ordinary...

There is a fork in the road. Unmistakeable, but it appears that there is a hidden derivative on the edge of the Earth. How?

To his newfound curiosity, Wind takes this road, staying close to the path, never wavering, never wandering away. Wind has faced many eternities, but this one has taken a length that is very new to him, seeming to stretch on to the actual widths of Forever. Wind is ready to give in...but in diligence, he reaches the end. Alas, something stands overhead. There is a wall, not made of any solid material It has ever seen before...composed of something that was never to be made as a fortification. He recognizes the elements, and depicts this to be unreal; for the first time, Wind is afraid.

There is no wall. But, there is a wall. There are no words...but there are words. They read:

"Welcome to Blackwater Park."

After contemplation of the World, Wind makes his way in.