Status: Active!

Blackwater Park.

Behold.

It pushes through the outer exteriors of the gassy wall, and the scene, the dreadful scene, is more horrifying than any scene Wind has ever seen.

In Wind's eyes, He at first recognizes the setting of a forest in the hazy distance. The forest appears to be like any forest, filled with overgrown thickness, organic lakes, and spiked vines that lay waste to edible, scrumptious fruit. But then...It draws closer, and Wind is frightful at the sheer massiveness of it all, and It loses a breath, trying to intake something that is so much more than anything. There are parts of the "forest" that he can manage to make out, that are basted in the lightest and darkest of colors unknown to regular men. Shadows? They cannot move, shadows never move...but as Wind glares out from the jutted cliff, the land is full of scattered shadows, moving under, over, around, behind, and through each and every last fixation.

The trees, which are devoid of any bushery or leaves of that matter, don't seem to stir among their disturbing movements, and there is something that isn't quite right with the way that they tower over the setting, even though trees are in command of the wood. They are dead, but their limbs...their limbs...they move. Curling, and coaxing each other, entangling and untangling their crooked fingers between each other, as if to greet each other like well-known friends. Even at a far distance, their commotion is distinctive... Something is definitely weird about this particular place, and it appears to be larger than the World itself, stretching out in uneven measures with numerous amounts of unique landscaping characteristics, and even in solace, Wind cannot fathom what is taking place in front of him, seeping in broken parts through the thickened fog.

Wind can see all of it, every last bit, and his astonishment causes him to divert his attention slightly upward in degree, wondering why he can see any of this at all, wondering if Wind can have dreams of such a surreal caliber...

There is no sun in the sky.