Status: Active!

Blackwater Park.

Forthcoming.

This was surely, amazing. Wind had never been placed into a situation like such, and frightened with pernacity, he decides to turn back...

Only there is no back. There is nothing, literally nothing to turn around to, but illmitable darkness.

Wind can see the physical line now that was hidden before, and realizes that He would rather venture out into visible Darkness, than ponder about in invisible Darkness, which to anyone with sense, would be far more preferable. In a moment's notice, Wind has decided what he is going to do, and gathers himself together. He takes one last glance out at the land, and all its features, and plunges down from the cliff...

The air is whipping so rapidly throughout him, that he can feel himself starting into a furious downward spiral, spinning round and round with ravenous energy; with brief thoughts about the devastating amounts of destruction he caused when doing this with Humans, Wind catches himself, gliding straight downward into a lake. He braces for impact, and flushes into the surface of the water...

For a moment, the bubbles seem to linger together in front of him before slowly bursting in serene pops, and releasing their oxygen up to the blackened sky. Wind cannot barely see a thing, and becomes stricken down with fear again, as He is barely several feet underwater; the water, like the sky, replicates an endless sea of Darkness, that brings promise of no avail as it continues to exert clouds of overtaking Black. Wind almost chokes, for the water is bitter and acidous tasting, and he quickly bursts from its murky depths, rippling waves conversing in an echo around him.

(Attention might be a good thing, but in most circumstances, it tends to be of detrimental value.)

For Wind's circumstance, he had somehow managed to draw the attention of thousands of convexial shadows, and they surround the lake, bleeding like dried clots of liquified blood out onto the water, and rushing towards him at alarming speeds.