Status: Active!

Blackwater Park.

Taken.

From afar, they had seemed to be gentle-like creatures, keeping to themselves among the setting...but now, they appear to be the complete opposite, squirming violently in an aggravated fit of rage.

Wind tries to wiggle away from them, over and over and over, but their strength is quite remarkable, unmatched even, and they overtake him like wet and cold slugs, slapping and trapping him in. They block the very view from the outside world, and Wind can feel himself growing numb in the splashing water, and the last drop of black drips away, disappearing from existence...

~~~~~

Wind is moving. Involuntarily, but he is indeed, moving.
How, he does not know; only Wind should be able to carry Wind...But, as if to defy the Laws of Nature themselves, the Shadows are swooping down below him, rushing him along the way. Any sight of the lake must be far away behind, for the sound of stirring water has long since gone.

There are much less in number than before, at least ten wispy figures, and they let out distinctive sounds close to those of a living thing; they sound off with sinister whooshes and quiet whews that almost sound like...whispers.

They are mocking him.

How absurd...first he is taken away by things that don't even move on their own, and now, they are mimicking him. Wind wants to express his anger in so many ways...if only his vengeful wishes were not crushed by the lack to move at will. That only makes the scene in front of him all...the more...frightening.

The first thing that he notices about the woods he is being propelled through, is that he lingers several feet above the ground, which is ridden with an extensive clearing of dense, grey fog. Vines with thorns bigger than a full grown human’s finger, curled and creeped between crevices in the ground, appearing to make up the majority of the forest’s floor; meanwhile, the painted fruit that some of them bear appears to be dipped in the most unusual palette, dressed in skin of mahogany, cerulean, and strangest of those, charcoal grey. Next to strike Wind’s perception, were the flowers. Only one type of flower was evident in the hazy atmosphere of the forest: roses. Dampened roses, withering roses, blooming roses, flourishing roses, all stained with the color of Darkness. They were beautiful in a way to Wind, but spoke the reality of Death as well, and one could have sworn that the forest was one big giant, hellish, Nature funeral. But after the black roses, and the gigantic pricked vines, and even the mist that came seeping across the ground of the forest, came something Wind would have never thought to be possible… He had seen this on Earth, but without him, Wind wondered how such a thing could be possible.
Trees do not do these things…they never have…

But they did. And they are.

Out of all the things that could have given off the most dreary, most dreadful vibe of the woods, it had to be the trees.
When he was standing, looking out over the horrendous magnificence of the park, he thought they had been conversing with each other, all staying in the same position.
He thought wrong.
Like Humans, trees walked the Earth as if it were the most normal of all things to do. They moved swiftly, but quietly, and shifted beneath the ground, and between each other’s towering black bark. There was no telling where they would sprout up next, and I almost forgot the Shadows were there, as they weaved with me through each arbitrary obstacle. This was beginning to get insane, and Wind wanted out more than anything… Limbs began to get thicker and faster in motion, and they started to speed up, gaining momentum by each heart-pounding second…

Where are they taking him?