Status: Active!

Blackwater Park.

Moor.

No resistance. No time to argue.

But He lets them take him this time, as their substances engulf him in a swirling vortex of black.

~~~~~

Wind was finally allowed to see outside of their clutches, and granted back his movement. They appeared to be ascending now, floating away from the Heart, and gliding rapidly over the dense forest that teemed with Life...and Death. The sky was more fascinating up above, and the clouds were so unique with the way they moved and tussled about around Wind and the Shadows. With wavy gestures, the clouds in the grey of the sky were much, much faster, darker, and didn't exactly form solid shapes...

Human clouds looked like a joke to these.
They moved with sharpness and benight accuracy, separating and collapsing into several wispy forms that never did drift in one place at one time. Wind found that if he so much as brushed against one, it would disintegrate into several small visible particles for a minimum of five seconds, and then combine again, moving back into stratospheric mass, and whittling away with the rest of them. If the Shadows did this, they actually attracted them, and they would then whisper something in a sinister, sharp voice that made them scatter and dart away into the barren sky. The dream felt strangely real to Wind, and he could feel himself move with every sudden motion, as if looking at himself in a mirror...
Shadows slowed.

"Aloher sixoh..."
This is it.

They dipped in descendance, and Wind pursued close behind, surprised by their alarming speed. Maintaining his serenity, he planed in a steady nosedive, straightening out as they arrived to their horizontal location...
It was just a plain piece of land. Just grass. Some fog. That was it.

"Why here, Shadows?"
This is the place. Are you ready to take on your task?

"Whatever you have in store, I am prepared."
Very well. Sehoa...

Wind could not understand their last unified word, but he felt its demanding effect. Surely, there was no mistaking that it was his language, but not of any recognization to his dialogue...
What did it mean? What could it do? And then...

Something shook. Not a little shake, but a booming rumble, vibrating land quake. Nothing happened at first, but once the Shadows disappeared, Wind was left once again to fend for himself. The ground cleared of mist, and then revealed a small crack. A simple crack in the Earth widened, further and further, until a mouthlike hole stretched the complete defecations of the moor. Sheer power made itself known from the instance of nothingness, and no spectrum of light could escape from anything it drew in. Inside started as a hole, and then it began to suck in, drawing dark matter and oxygen molecules into its spiraling vortex, screaming and wailing with a frightening sound Wind had never been a witness to on any part of the Earth. It was like a swarm of locusts, blotting out everything around him, the sky, the forest, the nonexistent sun, replacing it with the darkest of any Darkness. Wind focused his touch down the abyss, and refused to blow over...

He did not have a choice, and it swallowed him down.