The Romantic & the Cynic

Chapter 32: Touch Me

Zayn sighed as he lay back on the blanket he had brought with him from the house and waited for Sky to join him for their beach rendezvous. At least he hoped she would. He had seen her talking to Louis after everyone had begun to head to bed and he had immediately wondered what they had been talking about. And he was pretty sure it had to do with him based on the hushed voices and looks back towards the house. Part of him wanted to find out just what had been discussed and the other part just wanted to pull Sky back towards him and get lost in the feelings that were created when she was around.

He heard a brush of someone passing by the bits of vegetation that were between him and the house and hoped it was Sky and not a fellow bandmate or worse a paparazzi. He smiled when he saw Sky's slim form appear through the dark and pushed himself up to greet her.

"I see you found my trail of breadcrumbs," he said as she bent down and sat beside him. Knowing that she might have trouble finding him since they hadn't planned a specific spot to meet, he had laid a trail of sticks that he had hoped she would find. "I wasn't sure if you would get the hint."

Sky wrapped her arms around herself and looked out towards the ocean. "I took a guess that it wasn't a natural occurrence."

Both of them seemed unsure of where to put themselves now that they had snuck away from prying eyes. Zayn found himself lighting up a cigarette while Sky pulled at the fabric of the sweatshirt. The smoke from Zayn's cigarette twisted intimately around them and even though Sky usually couldn't stand the smell of the ghostly substance, it seemed to draw him towards him. She found her body leaning closer to him and after only a few moments she was pressed against the side with her head leaning on his shoulder. Zayn put the cigarette to his mouth and took in a deep breath before wrapping his arms around her back and closing the last bit of distance between them.

They sat like that for a few more moments before Zayn turned his head to the side and began to place soft kisses on her temple, the contact simple and basic but yearned for by each of them. He felt her sigh against him and tuck herself even tighter into him as her arm snaked around his side. He shoved the last of the cigarette into the sand beside him and turned to completely face her. She looked up at him and her eyes seemed to be full of questions he wasn't ready to answer. Instead, he dipped his head towards hers and eagerly placed his lips against hers.

The kiss started sweet and simple but soon turned hot and heavy. After a few moments of position adjustment, eventually Zayn found himself lying somewhat on his side with his body spread over top of Sky's. Hands drifted under clothes on bare skin and caused each of them to lose the chill of the air as heat was created even though the touches were gentle and soft caresses without any friction.

Zayn felt Sky moving silkily beneath him and it caused his body to instantly react at its core. His hands moved to still her, pressing firmly against her ribcage. Her lips turned into a cheeky smirk beneath his as she extricated herself from the kiss and began drifting her lips across his jaw and just below his ear.

"Someone getting a bit excited," she said as she nipped at the sensitive skin. "I guess you're not the only one with some magic in those fingers." Those fingers began to play with the edge of the jeans he was wearing, dipping below the waistband and coming back up again as if they wanted to tease with what they could do.

Zayn revelled in the feelings that were being created by the contact including the teasing fingers. He could feel his body tightening and his desire to push the contact further was like a fever contaminating his blood. His own hands moved to the zipper of the sweatshirt that she was wearing and he slowly began to move it down, revealing beautiful skin underneath it. He dipped his head to the hollow of her throat and placed kisses against the flushed skin.

"I never claimed to have exclusive rights," he said as his hands moved to just underneath where her bra stretched across her skin and stroked the sensitive spot. He heard her suck in her breath and her back arched against him. "Although I do think that I might just have the more magical of them."

He continued his movement and loved how small whimpers began to escape her pouty lips. He dropped his kisses lower until his lips and tongue were feasting on the hollow between her breasts. Sky's whimpers grew in intensity and he felt her hands leave his waist and moved to the back of his head, the fingers burying themselves in the twists of his hair.

Zayn felt his hair being pulled on and with one last kiss, he lifted his head and moved up so that his face was millimetres from Sky's. Their breath intermingled and the remnants of Zayn's cigarette bounced between them.

"Zayn," she breathed almost soft enough that he couldn't clear even though they were so close. "Please ..."

Zayn stroked her cheek. "Tell me what you wan't," he said as he scraped his thumb across her lips. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Sky words seemed caught in her throat and she tried to get the words out but they came out as a soft squeak. Zayn kissed her cheek and moved his lips to her ear before letting his hand drift down towards her waist.

"Come on baby," he said as he played with the waistband of the jeans that she wore. "Ask me and I'll do whatever you want." In his mind, he was secretly begging for her to ask him to have sex with her but he didn't know if he could handle it. Or if Sky could. He had never let himself forget just how different their beliefs were and he knew that if they crossed that line, hearts could be shattered on either side.

Sky continued to be unable to voice her desires but Zayn felt a force on his hand as it was gently pushed lower. Zayn continued to nip and lick the base of her earlobe while letting his hand undo the button of her jeans and peal back the thin fabric.

"Is that what you want?" Zayn dropped his hand lower until it rested on the warm spot between her legs but still above her cotton panties. "You want me to touch you there? You want me to make you scream so loud that they can hear you inside the house?" Her answer was a whimper against his neck and her butt rising against his hand. "Impatient girl, aren't we? I'm going to make you feel amazing but you need to let me do it. I need you to let these fingers do their very important job."

Sky continued to rise against him, her hips bucking to an ancient rhythm. Harsh whimpers escaped her throat as his fingers began to slowly make circles against the now damp fabric. In the beginning, it took everything for Zayn not to think of allowing his own intimate release but it slowly faded away until the only focus he had was on the writhing body beneath him and how he could extend the pleasure it was feeling. Sky's hands moved above his every once and awhile to indicate that she wanted him to move faster and harder but he would move them away and continue on with his slow and torturous pace. After what seemed like forever to both of them, Zayn stopped his movement and let his fingers drift along the edge of the now wet panties.

"Please," Sky said as she pinched his nipple and caused his own body to tense. "Please, I need it so bad."

"I thought that was the guy's line." Zayn continued to stroke the border of her panties. "You want me to stroke your pussy? You want my fingers to rub that wet slit?" The words alone seemed to almost give Sky achieve her release but Zayn stopped just in time.

"Fuck Zayn." Sky pressed her body hard against his hands, an insistence in her as she kissed his neck with a force that told him she was hanging very precariously on the edge. Zayn knew that if he gave in to what she wanted, her body would shatter against his and he wasn't ready for that just yet. He removed his hand from her core and moved them to her breasts.

"I'm not ready to do that yet," he said as he massaged her breast through the cotton bra that she had worn. "I'm not ready to hear you have your moment yet. I think I want to play with these for a little while first." Zayn pulled one of the cups down and exposed her perfectly shaped breast. He let his head drop and his tongue began to slowly lick the pert nipple. The change in sensations seemed to have heightened Sky's awareness but it also eased enough of the tension just like Zayn wanted. He let his lips encircle the pink nipples and felt them harden against his tongue. Her hands moved to the back of his head again but this time they were gently running through his hair.

"So, are you going to let me go as fast or as slow as I want?" His words were muffled as he sucked on the nipple like it was a hard candy, his hands wrapped around the sensitive tissue. "You going to let me make you scream just how I want? Come on baby, I wanna feel it but only if I do it my way."

The whimpers stopped for a moment and Zayn looked up and saw her eyes trained on his. They were wide with lust and seemed fascinated as she watched his tongue continue to lap at the hard nib. And then he saw it. Her moment of acceptance. Her moment of allowing herself to be fully in his hands, literally and figuratively. Maybe it should have stopped him but it didn't. Instead, he exposed the other breast, began a similar treatment on it and moved his hand back down the wet panties that now clung to her pussy.

He swiped his fingers across the wet fabric first, teasing her as if he was going to make her wait again. But a whimper escaped her lips and Zayn knew he needed to see it just as bad as she needed to feel it. He roughly pushed the panties aside and dipped his fingers into the sopping wet pussy. She was wet enough that his fingers slid in easily. He could feel her forcing herself to stay still against his hands but he knew how to stop that. He pushed himself up and made his lips level with her collarbone.

"Hey, let me feel you move," he said as his fingers continued moving slowly in and out of her. "I want you to let go like you never have before." He moved his thumb to her clit now and began to gently rub it. "Feel absolutely everything that I am doing to you." He was about to add because he didn't want her to forget but he wanted her to stay in the moment and that might just pull her back.

"I am," she said as her body began to move again. "And it feels amazing."

Zayn continued to watch as her body slid around beneath him. And then he felt the last bit of momentum start to build. Her body began to tremble and her breath came in short bursts. Zayn began to thrust his fingers deeper and rub her clit harder.

"That's it. Let me feel you cum against my fingers." Zayn moved up so that he was level with her and with his free hand, made her look in his eyes. "Let go. Let yourself explode. Come on baby, cum for me baby."

He watched her eyes as they widened in pleasure. In that moment, they entrapped him in the possibility of what love could be and of what having a future with Sky could mean. He felt the beginnings of her orgasm before he heard it, her body arching against his and her interior trembling against his fingers. He began to thrust roughly inside of her and his thumb went into overdrive against her clit. She pulled herself against him and buried her expletives of pleasure against his very willing lips. Zayn eagerly joined into the kiss but continued to touch her as her full orgasm hit her body and she physically shook against him.

They each rode our her orgasm for several minutes, Zayn continuing to draw it out of her with both hot words and rough touches. He then used soft words against her lips and throat to calm her body as aftershock after aftershock hit her and eventually her body was still against his but he could her heart pounding against her chest.

"God," Sky said as she fell back against the blanket. Her sweatshirt and jeans remained open and Zayn adjusted her bra before zipping her back up. "That was unbelievable." She turned towards him and lay on her side, stroking his jaw. "Those really are magic fingers."

Zayn grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth. "I warned you." He opened his lips and drew one of her fingers inside, sucking gently on it like it was a cherry lollipop. He released it and kissed the tip of it before tucking her hand against his chest. "Next time, you have to trust me."

Sky smiled before she moved to her back and stared at the stars above her. Zayn continued to watch her and saw that the face that had been serene only a moment before was now troubled. He stroked her cheek.

"What's up," he said as she remained quiet. "I hope you're not embarrassed about what just happened because I thought it was pretty amazing. And what happens between two consenting adults is perfectly fine."

Sky shook her head before looking over at him. "It's not that. I mean, I have never had a moment ever close to that but I'm not embarrassed." Zayn felt an ego boost at her words but could tell that she had more to say. "It's just that I was talking to Louis earlier and ..." She paused and Zayn nodded for her to continue. "Well, he knows something is going on between us. He asked me about it and semi gave us his blessing."

Zayn thought for a moment. "Is he the only one who knows?"

Sky shrugged her shoulder. "I think so. At least, he's the only one who has said anything about it. I would think that Liam will be the next to figure it out but Harry and Niall seem like they can be pretty oblivious."

"Not as much as you think." Zayn tried to decide if it bothered him that Louis knew. It didn't take long for him to figure out that it didn't. And as for the others, he didn't care either. It might have if she had told him before she lay quaking in his arms but right now it didn't. "Does it bother you?"

"I'm not sure. I just know that we have to be a little bit more careful." Her face smoothed and she smiled at him. "And it's kind of nice to know that at least one of them won't stone me for being a whore of a gold-digger."

Zayn chuckled as he leaned down and kissed her still plump lips. "Enough talk about them. Let's just worry about the two of us."

And Sky did just that.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little sexy time between Sky and Zayn. What do you think?