Broken, Bruised, and Scarred

The Park

*Ash POV*
HE IS BACK! AND 2 WEEKS EARLY! He came to school today and we talk all day. Its after school and i am waiting for him in teh front. He walks out of the school and i race to him.
"Hey Andy! You coming to the park with me know!" I yell. I grab his hand and drag him to the park. I am so nervese! I am going to tell my best friend that i am in love with him!
"Gezz Ash, whats the hurry!" Andy says when we walk in the park.
I smile and let go of his hand :( "Nothing, I just wanted to hangout with you alone. I am selfish!" I put my arm around his arm push him closer to me.
He laughs. "You should of just told me that!"
We walk and talk for about 5 mintues and i think its time. I stop Andy.
"Andy?" I say. I turn to face him. Our eye meet.
"Yes Ashley?" He says. I step closer.
"I just wanted to tell you smoething." I say getting closer.
"What?" He says notcing the closeness of us. One more step and we would be touching. Our eyes still locked. God my heart is ponding.
"Do you remember the day you left?" I say. He nods. "Well i wanted to tell you something but i did not have the gut to. I now relieze that life is short and i want you to know something." I say suprised by me not studdering.
"W-what you want to tell me?" Andy says scared. What does he think i am going to tell him? I hate him?
"Andy. You dont need to get worried. I need to be worried." I breath in and out. "Andrew, From the mintues i meet you i felt something deep within me. At the time i had no idea what it was. Just something in me told me to protect you. As the months past i reliezed what that feeling was. It was love. Andy I am in love with you and i never got the guts to tell you. I dont care if we never speach again. I just never would of lived with myself if i did not tell you" I closed the space between us and kiss Andy. He leaned against a tree and wrapped his hands around my neck. I put my hand on his hips. We broke free.
"Ash."
"Y-yes" There it is!
"I love you too." That all he need to say. I grabed his hand and kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH!!! This is the last Chapter! You can Comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!