Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

I have no one

*Andy POV*
I am sitting in first period. I have no friends, I am what you call and outcast, but hey, never give in right? (A/N I know two song names in one sentence I am awesome XD) I hate school, Me, the kid sitting next to me Jason. He beats the crap out of me every day calling me names like worthless emo fag. Is he trying to get me to cut myself?! Well he has already done that. The bell finally run and I walked out.
*Skip to Lunch*
I sit on this bench nest to this group of people that I don’t know. They dress like me and like the same music but whatever. I pull out my notebook and start writing a song. Then someone grabs the notebook out of my hands. I look up. One word, Jason.
“What this?” He says and the group of boys I was sitting by look are way. “Lyrics? You write Lyrics? That just amazing!” He reads what is written on my book. “This sucks! Just some emo shit. You’re a fag Biersack.” He laughs throws the notebook on the ground and walks away.
I pick it up and shove it in my backpack. Jason comes back. “Hey? Do you sing too?” I nod my head “sing it! Now biersack!” He yells and everyone stops and looks at us.
“No” I say almost a whisper
“What the hell you just say?” Jason grabs me by the shirt and pushes me against the wall “you sing or ill beat the shit out of you. Again!” Everyone is starting at us. Taking pictures and shit. I sigh
“The writing's on the wall. Your crimson touch is going nowhere. I'll hang on to every word you said. And sink my teeth into this nightmare” I sing
Jason claps his hands “That was’” He just walks away laughing. Everyone is starting at me. I get up and run to the bathroom. I pull out my blade from my pocket and cut tell the bell rings.
*Ashley POV*
*At Lunch*
CC laughs “We are not a band tell we get a singer, you know the most important part?!” I watch Andy sitting alone in the bench next to us. I have always wanted to go up and talk to him, but I never do. He is really hot… Wait what?!
“What’s this?” Jason says and we stare at him grabbing a notebook out Andy’s hands “Lyrics? You write Lyrics? That just amazing!” He reads it “this sucks! Just some emo shit. You’re a fag Biersack.” He leaves then 5 minutes comes back and makes Andy sing it.
When Andy opens his mouth I thought I heard angles, not joking. Then he runs away.
“Hey guys” I say “I found our singer”
Jinxx speaks “He’s really good”
“And got the look” Jake added
“Who is going to ask him?” CC asks with a mouth full of food
“I will” I say.
“OK! Hey don’t you have next period with him?” CC asks
“Yeah. Got to go, by” I start walking away as Jinxx screams “By Bitch!” I turn around and flip him off as the others laugh
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Comment and tell me please thanks! Should I continue?