Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Delilah Shale is one of the most feared female pirates in the world, she is ruthless and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants, hence the name Captain Black Heart. Her story is filled with betrayal and misfortune which leads her into taking a pledge of revenge, turning a sweet innocent girl into a feared pirate woman. She is brave enough to take on the toughest of the male pirates and has in her possession the Jolly Roger which she took right out from under Captain Hook's nose. Delilah has been on top for so long and everyone fears her, and no one dares mess with her. Captain Black Heart and Captain Hook have a history that goes back for years with their feuds over lands and treasure, but in the end will Hook become an ally when Delilah needs a friend the most? Will Killian and Delilah but aside their differences so that they can take down a common enemy that threatens to take away everything they hold dear to themselves? Will a true friendship blossom or are the two destined to be enemies forever?
  1. We are Taking Over the Ship
    “I sent him” I heard a familiar voice and the thud of boots coming up behind me. I swung my sword as I whipped around to confront my attacker.
  2. Flattery Will Get You Nowhere
    “Oh, now you are just trying to flatter me” Killian put a hand over his heart.
  3. Remembering the Past
    “Well if you must know, I was thinking about my past and the first time I met the infamous Captain Hook, you know he was much more suave back then than he is now”
  4. Looking to the Stars
    “Evening Miss Delilah, mind if I sit with you?” Killian asked before taking a step forward.
  5. Deal With the Devil
    “Hello, Dearie” I heard a high-pitched English voice say from behind me. I turned around to see a man that seemed to be covered in scales and it made me think of the crocodile Killian always talked about.
  6. Never Tell the Truth
    “Never mind Hook, obviously you aren’t going to tell me what I need to know, typical of you” I huffed kicking my chair out from under me and storming up to the top deck.
  7. This is Why I Hate You
    “I said get out of my kitchen” I screamed and threw a knife in his direction, the knife flew across the room and got stuck in the wall not two inches from Killian’s face, “next time I promise I won’t miss”
  8. The Past is Haunting Me
    I was surrounded my men with swords pointed at me and I was practically sitting in Killian’s lap as he looked at me in horror.
  9. The Ship with No Crew
    “Board the mystery ship and take a look around” He nodded towards the ship that was continuing to fire on us.
  10. Here There Be Ghosts
    “You were in some sort of trance and kept looking at me like I was going to kill you” He explained and I looked at him like he was crazy.
  11. Sorry Excuse For A Pirate
    “Well I’m sorry Love but I think you are the sorry excuse for a pirate, but suit yourself” Killian stormed past me and turned to look at me.
  12. The Ship is Mine
    “Just a little, you really should stop trying to open those doors Dearie they will never open, this ship is mine and if I don’t want the doors open then they won’t open”
  13. Alone and Forever
    I was sitting there quietly drinking some rum and thinking about Neverland and I found myself thinking about not going, about staying here, there was something holding me back from living forever in Neverland
  14. Just Where I Want You
    My plan was to get in free her take care of Rumpel and then off to Neverland by morning, free to do as I please for eternity.
  15. Can't Be Dead
    Sadly no one had heard me yell and I was alone and I refused to believe he was dead.
  16. Hold On
    “I did it all for you, all to help you both, hold on Killian, hold on” I placed Delilah on the bed and sat there next to her for a few minutes
  17. Anger in His Eyes
    “Killian are you-“ I was cut off by Killian rushing at me and his lips crushing against mine. At first the whole thing threw me off
  18. Lost in Thought
    “Well Dearie it’s about time you warmed up to another charming captain” The kiss was broken and Killian immediately took out his sword
  19. Broken Promise
    “Delilah, I will honor that choice after we get off of this island, but there’s something I need to tell you although I made a promise to never speak of it”
  20. Truth is Revealed
    “I know the whereabouts of your precious Captain and if you help me get rid of Killian Jones I will take you to him” Rumpel finished and looked at me.
  21. Stashes of Rum
    “You can’t be that good” I whispered in his ear after I had stripped him of his jacket and his shirt.
  22. According to Plan
    “Leaving” She said as she found a shirt she had left here and threw it into a shoulder bag she had found.