Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

The Ship is Mine

“Who were you talking to?” Killian asked taking a step into my room.
“No one” I said sternly and went back to my mirror trying to ignore the fact that after I had yelled at him Killian was still here.
“Don’t lie to me you said something about Rumpel and the captain?” Killian walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders in his hands.
“Don’t touch me” I growled through clenched teeth.
“Delilah, what did you do?” He asked making me look him in the eye.
“It’s none of your business” I shook him off of me.
“Is that where you go these rings, from Rumpelstilskin?” Killian pressed on and I was beginning to get really pissed off.
“What if it was Killian, does it matter, we are going to get rid of this ghost captain and we will go our separate ways, end of story” I finished and started toward my door.
“What did he want in return Delilah?” Killian grabbed my wrist as I walked past him. I turned and glared at his hand holding my wrist and then followed his arm up to his face.
“Wouldn’t you like to know” I smirked trying to use sarcasm to ease the tension so that he would leave.
“I would actually” Killian leaned in closer to me not letting go of my wrist.
“Well you aren’t going to find out so just deal with it, now can you please leave so I can get ready for our mission tonight?” I asked pointing towards the door. Killian started to walk towards the door and turned back to look at me.
“just one last thing though” Killian paused, “Did you see the captain, is that who you were talking to?” He asked.
“No, I was just mumbling things to myself, now please leave Killian” I lowered my head in defeat I was getting tired of fighting with him, I needed some space away from him and the reminders.
“If you say so” He bowed his head and walked out the door, “As soon as night approaches we need to find the ghost ship and get this over with” Killian called as he continued to walk forward and up the stairs.

The moon had risen and both Killian and I were searching for the ghost ship so that we could get rid of this strange enemy that was stalking the Jolly Roger. It took a few hours, but we finally found the ship and slowly came up behind it. Killian and I got in small rowboats and made our way to the ship and boarded the ship with ease. As soon as we were aboard the ship we slipped on our rings to make sure that we would not be affected by whatever force or magic that the ghost ship was run by.
“Ok we need to split up and try to find the captain” Killian ordered as he went off in one direction. As Killian walked down the stairs I walked around the top deck to see where the crew was. After finding none of the crew around I decided to head down below deck and help Killian look for the captain. When I got to the stairwell I was shocked to see the doors close from the inside, I looked around to find no one there and I immediately tried to open the doors but they wouldn’t budge.
“Open up” I knocked, “Killian the doors are stuck” I banged on the doors again.
“That will do you no good sweetheart” I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned to see my dad standing there.
“Dad?” I stared at him in disbelief, “How?” I was in shock because my dad had been dead for many years and here he was standing in front of me.
“Hello Dearie, do you like my little magic” I whipped around to see Rumpel sitting on top of a barrel.
“This is your doing, you’re the reason why I’ve been seeing the captain and my dad” I looked at Rumpel with confusion, “Why?” I asked.
“Just think of is as a little consequence for the time that is takes you to get me Killian Jones” Rumpel jumped off of the barrel and walked towards me.
“And you thought that would make me get him to you faster, that is torture showing me those people that I loved that dies so long ago” I looked at his scaly green face and I couldn’t help but shiver.
“That’s the point Dearie, use the bad to get the good” He glanced at me.
“You’re insane” I turned my back on him and tried to pull on the doors to the lower deck some more.
“Just a little, you really should stop trying to open those doors Dearie they will never open, this ship is mine and if I don’t want the doors open then they won’t open” Rumpel laughed his evil laugh and chills ran down my spine.
“All this time you were in charge of this ship, you never needed me did you?” I looked to him and all he did was smile with a crazy glint in his eyes.

Killian’s POV

After searching the whole lower deck I decided to go back up the stairs and meet with Delilah. I was walking towards the stair case when I saw a glimpse of Delilah and the doors flew up and shut themselves. I ran up the stairs and tried to open them, I could hear Delilah on the other side banging and calling my name to get me to open the door, I was trying but they wouldn’t open. I stopped struggling with the door and sat on the steps, all of a sudden I could hear Delilah talking and then another male voice. After a few seconds of listening to the conversation I recognized who the voice belonged to and it was Rumpel. I thought to myself that he must be here to collect his payment for the rings, but I listened further and found out that I was the payment, not only for the rings but also revenge. She was doing all of this stuff so that she could gain my trust and turn me over to Rumpel. I smiled as I thought to myself she better have gotten something really good in return for me. I continued to listen to their conversation but all of a sudden I could feel someone standing behind me and I turned to see the ghost captain standing there.
“Help us” He looked at me.
“Help you with what, if I recall correcting you tried to kill me the other day” I glared at him.
“it wasn’t my fault, Rumpel had control of everything, if we don’t do his bidding then he kills us off and sends us to a very unpleasant place worse than hell” He explained.
“This is Rumpel’s ship?” I asked alarmed.
“Yes” He responded. I looked around for something I could use to open the doors, I needed to get to Delilah she wasn’t safe with Rumpel. I found an axe and headed to the door and right when I was about to swing the axe against the doors they flew inward almost knocking me out. I immediately ran up the stairs and out onto the top deck and was disappointed to see that Rumpel was no longer there.
“Delilah” I called out looking around trying to find her, “Delilah” I yelled louder, I was beginning to worry that something had happened to her.
“Rumpel!” I yelled knowing that he had something to do with it.
“Killian Jones” I heard the familiar voice call from behind me and I turned around pulling out my sword, “Looking for something” Rumpel snapped his fingers and Delilah appeared in chains. She mumbled something and struggled in her restraints as she looked at me.
“Let her go” I demanded, “It’s me you really want” I walked forward, “Take me” I insisted.
“No, I think I’ll take something of yours after you took something of mine” He laughed.
“She’s not mine, now let her go” I tried changing his mind.
“You can have her if you come and get her, but you have to find her first” And just has he had arrived he was gone and took Delilah with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here is the next chapter. Updates will be a little slower because school started up again today, but don't worry i am still going to write.
I am really disappointed to see that in the past two days i have lost two subscribers, apparently i've done something wrong in my story that made them leave.
Well i hope the ones that are still reading this are enjoying and just be patient and i promise i will update soon.
Comments and suggestions appreciated. =D