Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Alone and Forever

“Here we are Dearie, your new home for, well forever, because I don’t see your friend Killian coming to your rescue anytime soon” Rumpel giggled to himself as he positioned me in the small house that seemed oddly familiar. After hours of me mumbling through the rag wrapped around my mouth I was finally able to speak after he removed it.
“Killian is not my friend, I was going to bring him to you, why pull out on the deal?” I struggled but it was no use the chains he had me in were enchanted and were unbreakable.
“Ah yes, why would I pull out of our little deal, well I saw an opportunity to get Killian a better way, more enjoyable for me you see” He paused taking a seat on a chair just across from me, “Having him know that he is the only one that can save you and seeing him fail, getting my revenge, and finally eliminating him after he took my Milah, plus I get my rings back and in the end I can use your pretty face whenever I chose” He smirked.
“And what makes you think that I will so willingly be at your beck and call?” I eyed him suspiciously.
“Careful dearie, we wouldn’t want to spoil any of my plans by ruining the surprises” He wagged his finger at me. I’m really beginning to hate this crocodile.

Killian’s POV

I was pacing the top deck of the ghost ship trying to think of all the different places that Rumpel may have taken Delilah and I was coming up blank. This was my fault, I thought to myself and I stopped pacing to really think about what I just said. Was I seriously trying to take the blame for why my enemy was just captured and taken away, I should be rejoicing that she is finally off my back, but I still felt like I owed it to her after everything in our past to make sure that she didn’t die at the hands of the crocodile. As much as I hated her I was determined to find her and save her, only so I could one day take care of her myself. I felt myself smile and I couldn’t help but laugh to myself.
“Plan, I need a plan” I said out loud and sat down on one of the barrels to try and think of something to do.
“Maybe I can be of some assistance” The ghost captain walked up to me and offered.
“I’m not sure how you could help, but if you can think of something I’m not going to object to suggestions” I nodded to him in acknowledgement and went back to my thoughts.
“He comes here often” The captain said startling me out of my trance.
“Ok” I looked up at him not really following where he was going.
“When he comes next I can try and get information from him about her whereabouts, he would never suspect you to consult me for help” He suggested and I took a few minutes to think about it and he was right. Rumpel would most certainly trust his ghost captain with valuable information and would never think about us working together.
“That sounds like it would work, how often does he come around?” I asked trying to figure out how long it would take to get information because I wasn’t sure Rumpel would keep Delilah alive for too much longer.
“He should be coming back to the ship in the next couple days, we usually get orders ever three days and he was here a day or two ago, not much longer” He explained.
“Ok well I’m going to go back to my ship and make port so that I can come up with a plan when we know where she is, make your ship visible after Rumpel tells you what you know” I shook hands with the captain and headed towards my ship.
“I will help you get your friend back, I promise you that” I turned and nodded to him taking his promise. Why does everyone think we are friends, I shook my head and grabbed a rope to swing back over to the Jolly Roger.

Delilah’s POV

“Well Dearie, I should be off, have fun in your new home I will be back later, don’t try anything funny” Rumpel warned and then he was gone. I was really getting tired of his stupid tricks and magic, I liked it better when I was on my ship and didn’t pay attention to magic, now it was slowly ruining my life.
“So, now what do I do” I mumbled to myself as I looked at the small room that was lit only by a lantern sitting a few feet away from me on a table. I was sitting on the floor with my hands chained behind me around a wooden pole, there was no way I was going anywhere. I let out a heavy sigh and rested my head back on the pole, “So this is how it’s going to finally end, death by a magical crocodile, well that will definitely be a new one” I laughed to myself. I wasn’t expecting Killian to come running to my rescue, I couldn’t blame him I had flat out hated him for so many years, but I had cause, he was a murderer. I relaxed my shoulders and tried to get comfortable, after sitting there with my head resting on the pole sleep took me and I was lost to my dreams.
Dream

“Delilah” I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me. I turned to see that it was the captain I started walking towards him as he got closer and closer to me. We finally made it to each other and he embraced me in a hug, we held onto each other like we were never going to let go. Finally he broke the hug and held me at arms length, “Delilah, I did it for you” He smiled and all I could do was stare into his eyes and smile back not really comprehending what he was saying, “You needed a new start, with someone better, someone with a future” He continued and I finally heard what he was saying and looked at him oddly.
“What?” I questioned.
“I never meant to hurt you, I never wanted to leave you” He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me again.
“Captain what are you talking about, where are we?” I asked looking around at the white almost foggy looking ship. It felt like we were floating on a ship, but there was something off about the whole thing.
“Heaven, Delilah, we are in heaven” He held onto me as I fought the embrace.
“Heaven” I shouted after breaking free of his hug and looked around at the ship, “I’m dead, you’re dead, what happened where is Rumpel and Killian?” I asked searching for answers.
“I’m right here” I turned to see Killian appear through the white smoke on the other side of the ship, and I was relieved to see him, it meant that he was safe, but he wasn’t safe, he was dead.
“What happened to you, to us, how did we die?” I panicked and asked it felt like my head was spinning and I was going to pass out.
“Delilah, you aren’t dead, none of us are, now wake up Dearie” The last word was very loud and followed my a snapping sound and I woke up to see Rumpel kneeling in front of me.
“What do you want now?” I asked angrily trying not to give him the satisfaction of seeing me squirm.
“Did you enjoy your little dream I created for you?” Rumpel asked.
“You created that?” I stared at him puzzled.
“Well I gave your mind the true information and let it have some fun with it.
“True information, you’re telling me that he’s not dead” I stared at him.
“Now why would I want him dead, that would take the fun out of my whole plan” Rumpel giggled and all I could do was stare off into space trying to process everything that had happened in my dream and what Rumpel was telling me.

Killian’s POV

After boarding the Jolly Roger we headed to the nearest port and stocked up on supplies and I headed to the local pub to wash away all my worries. I was hoping that the ghost captain would hold up his end of the bargain and Rumpel would be visiting the ship soon. The sooner I can get Delilah away from Rumpel and take care of him once and for all, the quicker I can go off to Neverland and never return. I was sitting there quietly drinking some rum and thinking about Neverland and I found myself thinking about not going, about staying here, there was something holding me back from living forever in Neverland, but I couldn’t quite think of it, so I finished my drink and ordered something a little stronger to kick the feeling because Neverland is where I belonged alone and forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter, i have decided that even though i am in school i am going t continue to write and update at least once a week, right now my update day is going to be monday. If anyone would prefer a different day just let me know.
I hope everyone is enjoying it, i may post another chapter friday that depends on how readings go this week.
Comments and suggestions appreciated!
Will Killian go off to Neverland or will he stick to his plan with the Ghost Captain?? How is Delilah going to survive Rumpel and will she ever escape?? What is Rumpel's master plan??