Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Just Where I Want You

I woke up again in the room that had become my prison and I was surprised because I had actually fallen asleep again, although this time there were no dreams.
“Rumpel, I know you can hear me get your ass back here!” I shouted trying to get the attention of the one man that was currently holding me captive.
“Yes, Dearie” He cooed appearing in the chair across the room and stared at me waiting for me to speak.
“Isn’t there another way to do this” I looked at him trying to search his face for some tell of how he was thinking about my request.
“Ah, ah, ah Dearie, no way to get out of this, just wait until the fish takes the bait and wait for the grand finale” Rumpel smirked and it sent chills down my spine, this man was evil and he was determined to destroy Killian and make the rest of my life a living hell, “Speaking of my grand finale, do you happen to know anything about your family?” He asked sitting down and watching my face intently.
“I don’t have any family” I glared at him, making sure not to let him see my lies. Though it wasn’t a total lie, I didn’t have a family the one part of my family left was taken away from me a long time ago.
“I think you are mistaken Dearie, isn’t there one member of your family left?” Rumpel asked trying to lure me in.
“No” I said through clenched teeth.
“Suit yourself then” Rumpel said and just as he had appeared he was gone again leaving me there confused about his motives.

Killian’s POV

I awoke the next day in my bed and stretched out my body, it was one day closer to possibly finding out where Rumpel took Delilah and finally getting my long awaited revenge. I was surprisingly ready for the day as I got out of bed and got dressed throwing on my leather coat and sword belt. After getting fully dressed I walked up to the top deck and took a look around just to make sure that the ghost ship hadn’t appeared yet. As I was staring through my ‘scope out across the sea Smee walked up to me and cleared his throat.
“Smee” I took my attention away from the sea and turned to face him.
“There was a ship of the description you mentioned to me spotted last night while you were sleeping” Smee explained.
“Why did you not wake me Smee, what direction did it head?” I asked knowing that the ghost captain had talked to Rumpel and knew where Delilah was being held captive. I was furious at my first mate for not awakening me as soon as he saw the ship.
“It headed northwest” He said looking at me cautiously.
“Then what are we still doing here, we leave immediately, order the crew to get back on board, we are to set sail in the direction of that ship” I commanded and raced up to the wheel waiting for the orders to set sail. As soon as all of the crew had made it back onto the ship we unhooked our ties and started out to sea, the only thing left to do was find the Ghost Captain and his ship.

Delilah’s POV

I was getting tired of sitting in the same spot in the same room for so long and I still couldn’t place where I knew this room from but It stilled seemed very familiar.
“Still trying to figure it out I see” Rumpel’s voice crept into the room and I slightly jumped.
“You brought me here for a reason why?” I asked trying to place where his voice was coming from.
“You mean you don’t recognize your childhood home?” The voice came into the room and seemed to be coming from every direction. All of a sudden all of my memories of this place came flooding back.
“This is all part of your plan isn’t it” I said trying to keep the memories from distracting my focus of being strong and not letting him see my weaknesses.
“That’s only part of my plan dealing with you, here’s the rest of it” Rumpel said and walked into the room with a young man in front of him, “Say hello so your mom” I looked at the young man and was shocked to see the resemblance of his father. He was just as I remembered only much older; I couldn’t believe that he was here.
“You think this is going to break me Rumpel, you are sadly mistaken” I glared at him trying to ignore my son standing in front of him.
“Oh Dearie, I’m not trying to break you, I’ve already broke you, you just don’t know it yet” Rumpel laughed to himself and vanished leaving me there alone with my long lost son.
“So you’re my mom” My son said walking over to me and sat down on the floor.
“I suppose I am, though I’m not much of a mother figure anymore” I said looking down at my feet. It was very awkward to be reunited with him at a time like this.
“Well from the looks of it you look like a pretty kick ass mom” He laughed and I looked up at him and smiled.
“Watch your mouth” I raised an eyebrow and he laughed, “Yea that did sound a little odd didn’t it” I laughed.
“Just a little bit” He said leaning back against the wall right next to me, “So this is where you grew up?” He asked taking a look around the room.
“Yea, this was my room a long time ago” I smiled remembering being a little kid and having wild imaginary adventures in my room, “Listen, I’m sorry I was never around when you were growing up” I looked down regretting the path that I had chosen and not staying with my son.
“I don’t blame you, dad told me everything that happened and I always thought that you were better off without us, and I see that you have made quite a life for yourself” He smiled nudging me. I looked at him and couldn’t help but smile, he was my son and he was so grown up and understanding.
“Thanks, but I’m kind of in a bit of a pickle, so I’m not sure I made a very good life for myself” I shrugged thinking of everything I had done in my life and realized that all the things I did was to get revenge on everyone that hurt me, but I never thought about who I was hurting in return, “You know you’re making a very ruthless pirate turn soft” I laughed.
“Well we wouldn’t want that now would we” He said looking at me oddly.
“What?” I asked.
“See Dearie, I have ways of getting to you” I looked to where my son had been sitting and was shocked to see that is was Rumpel instead.
“What did you do with my son?” I asked looking around the room.
“He was never here you silly woman” Rumpel laughed to himself as he stood up and walked towards the door.
“What?” I shouted at him, “You’re lying, he was here I was talking to him, I saw him with my own two eyes, what have you done to him!” I was screaming at Rumpel as his back was turned towards me.
“Ah, just where I want you Dearie” Rumpel turned and sneered at me before he was gone again.
“Come back here Rumpel, get your ass back here!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Killian’s POV

After searching for the Ghost Ship for a few hours we still hadn’t come across it. I was beginning to get frustrated because I was so close to figuring out where Rumpel and Delilah were but at the same time very far away.
“Captain” Smee came up behind me as I was resting my head on my arm.
“Yes Smee” I turned to face him exasperated and running out of patience.
“We have found the ship” Smee said and I could automatically feel myself awaken and I was ready to go, “We are headed for it as we speak” Smee explained and I immediately went down to my quarters and gathered some things before we met up with the Ghost Ship.

After boarding the Ghost Ship I went down to the captain’s office and he was sitting there waiting for me.
“Captain” I nodded as I walked in.
“Killian” The Ghost Captain nodded back and offered me a seat. I sat down and immediately started in on him.
“So, Rumpel came did you find out where he is keeping Delilah, and where he is hiding?” I asked getting straight to the point.
“Yes, I spoke to him this morning and I know where she is being held, but it isn’t going to be as simple as we originally thought” He explained calmly.
“Not as easy as we thought aye, I think I can beat whatever Rumpelstiltskin can throw at me, including himself” I leaned back in my chair and reveled in my arrogance.
“Well unless you can become invisible, you will surely be destroyed and Delilah as well as your plan for revenge will no longer exist” The captain stood up and walked across the room to his cabinet.
“I will have my revenge, if it’s the last thing I do” I growled forgetting about rescuing Delilah.
“I can offer you something to help you on your way, only if you do not let your plan for revenge jeopardize the mission to rescue Delilah” The captain paused and turned to look at me holding something in his hands, “You were so focused on Delilah and now all you can see is revenge, what has changed?” The captain leaned against his cabinet and watched me.
“Nothing has changed” I lied staring into his ghostly blue/green eyes. I made sure to continue eye contact to convince him fully that I was telling the truth. Nothing had changed I still wanted to save Delilah, but I was putting my plan for revenge ahead of that so I no longer felt like I owed her my life, because I most certainly did not. My plan was to get in free her take care of Rumpel and then off to Neverland by morning, free to do as I please for eternity.
“If you truly believe that, then I have something to help you on your journey” He held out his hands and I looked at what he was holding and looked up at him confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm updating tonight instead of tomorrow so i hope everyone is excited.
More updates next week or sooner.
Comments and Suggestions Appreciated.
What is the Ghost Captain going to give to Killian to help him?? Will Rumpel ever stop torturing Delilah?? ANd what else is going to happen next??