Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Can't Be Dead

I had yelled myself hoarse trying to get the attention of Rumpel. After I had given up trying to get him to come back I focused my attention on trying to free myself from his enchanted chains. I was a ruthless pirate I wasn’t going to let some magical metal keep me here any longer. As I was trying to pull my hands through the cuffs they suddenly popped open and I brought my hands in front of me and rubbed my wrists. I looked around cautiously trying to figure out why the cuffs randomly opened. After seeing that there wasn’t any immediate threat in the room I took a few steps forward.

Killian’s POV

“What exactly is that besides a very ugly bracelet” I looked at the Ghost Captain confused.
“it’s not a bracelet, it is a gold ring to clip onto your sword belt, it will give you all of the powers of my ship and my crew” He explained and I looked at him finally seeing how this thing would be useful.
“So it’ll make me invisible so I can easily walk in and free Delilah, then move on to Rumpel and neither of them will see a thing?” I asked and waited for his response.
“That’s how it should work, but there is more to this than just invisibility” He tilted his head and I looked up at him with an intrigued look on my face.
“What else will it do for me?” I asked getting anxious.
“Well like I said you get all of the powers of my ship and crew, that includes not only invisibility, but telekinesis and telepathy” He explained.
“So I’ll be able to move things and listen to people’s thoughts?” I asked trying to process everything in my head.
“Well not read peoples thoughts but you will be able to speak to people vie thoughts” The Ghost Captain clarified and I nodded my head understanding what he was saying.
“Well what are we waiting for, give me the gold bracelet thing and tell me where she’s at” I held out my hand impatiently. Now that I was a whole ‘nother step closer to finding Delilah and Rumpel I was ready to be on my way. The sooner the better, I smiled to myself.
“She’s at a small house in a sea town village, Rumpel said it had something to do with her childhood, I can show you on the map I have here” The Ghost Captain walked over to his desk again and I turned to face him as he rolled out a map and started showing me how to get to the house. So Rumpel was once again using things from the past to harm those in the future, he really needed a different strategy because I knew this wouldn’t phase Delilah in the slightest.

Delilah’s POV

I continued to walk around the room taking careful steps just in case there were traps that Rumpel had laid. To my surprise I had walked around the whole room and nothing happened, I decided after that, that I would try and head to the next room and hope nothing would happen. After going through each room carefully I made it to the front door of the house. I had a sick feeling that this was all a trick of Rumpel’s and as soon as I opened the front door I was going to be trapped in some sort of horrible and most likely painful trap. Touching the door handle I didn’t get shocked or anything so I turned it slowly looking around for anything that might drop down on me. In one swift motion I flung the door open and ran outside and looked around. I laughed to myself as I stood outside, I was free, I could leave. I checked my surroundings and started to walk towards the docks down on the beach that I knew so well from my childhood. I was nice outside with a slight breeze and seagulls flying overhead. I smiled as I looked up at the blue sky and squinted at the sun, I didn’t know why Rumpel had let me go, but I was sure thankful for it. I took my time as I walked down to the beach and when I made it to the sand I took off my boots and walked barefoot in the sand letting it squish in between my toes. A few times I waded into the water and looked out to the horizon losing myself in the beauty of the day. The look of the water and the beautiful sky made me think back to when I was a little girl and I would walk up and down the beach just playing with my imaginary friends and using my imagination to have tremendous adventures. A ship appearing in the distance by the docks soon interrupted my memories of my past; I stared at it oddly because I hadn’t noticed it docked there before. As I studied the ship harder I figured out that it was the Jolly Roger, that meant Hook had found me, won’t he be surprised to see that I was just fine and could handle everything all by myself. I made my way to the docks and walked onto the Jolly Roger, not seeing any crew on the top deck I headed below deck to surprise Killian.
“Killian, bet you didn’t think you’d be seeing me” I laughed walking into his room still holding my boots. Confused by the fact that Killian wasn’t in his room and now one was on board the ship from what I could see I headed back to the docks thinking that they might have gone to the pub or something. I realized as soon as I got off the ship and started walking towards town that the town seemed awfully quiet. After getting to the local pub I walked in to find that there were several people sitting around drinking by themselves. I walked up to the bartender and cleared my throat.
“Excuse me, have you seen a man, he’s about five or six inches taller than me, brown hair, leather coat, has an attitude that makes you want to smack him?” I asked.
“Sorry ma’am haven’t seen anyone that looks like that” He stated in a dry tone and went back to wiping the bar counter.
“Well in that case ill have some rum” I said and slid onto one of the bar stools. I figured Killian and his crew must still be out searching for me but they would end up here eventually so I decided to have a few drinks and relax a while.

The time went by relatively fast and before I knew it I had six or seven glasses laid out on the counter in front of me.
“Want another one Dearie?” The bartender asked and I just shook my head. Killian and his crew hadn’t made it back to the pub so I decided to head back out and try and find where he was. As soon as I stood up I knew I had, had a little too much to drink as I stumbled towards the pub’s entrance. I laughed at myself as I thought the word ‘straight’ and went in a totally different direction, this ought to be fun, I laughed again. After finally getting out of the pub I headed back towards the Jolly Roger taking each step carefully so that I didn’t fall over or anything. I reached the Jolly Roger in a short amount of time and once again went down to the lower chambers to see if Hook was back yet.
“Killian, come out, come out wherever you are” I slurred as I laughed to myself. When no one responded to my drunken call I went over and flopped onto the bed, I had forgotten how comfortable this bed was and snuggled up in the blankets. I suddenly sat up straight in the bed because it smelled like Killian and it began to get a little weird, even with that much rum in me I could find that relaxing. So I got up off of the bed and rummaged around in his drawers knowing that if he did come back I was going to get yelled at, but I didn’t care at least I would be spoken to. I was beginning to feel really alone and secluded with not a lot of people to talk to, and I wasn’t about to talk to myself I wasn’t that drunk. After finding a few precious stones and gold and silver jewelry that I pocketed I decided to go sit on the top deck and wait for someone to come back. I still thought it was a little odd that no one had stayed behind with the ship, I could easily just take it and be rid of Hook forever. The thought crossed my mind but I quickly shoved it out, after all he did come all the way here to save me, I smirked to myself. It would be a big slap in the face if I did take the ship, the ultimate revenge, Hook stranded on this small village where ships rarely pass. After pushing that thought out of my mind again I walked over to the side of the ship that was closest to the beach and I stared out at the shimmering sand. As I concentrated on the sand I saw something lying there in the distance, I squinted my eyes but couldn’t quite make out what it was. I walked back down to the captains room and grabbed my boots that I had kicked off before getting into the bed. I made my way out to the beach and headed towards the figure I had seen. As I got closer and closer to the figure I could see that it was a person, so I slowed my pace and approached it with caution. When I got about ten five yards away I noticed the clothes and the weapon was familiar to me and in a split second I realized who it was an started sprinting towards the man, just hoping and praying that he wasn’t dead. I kneeled down and looked at him and began shaking him trying to get him to move or wake up.
“Help” I said the word quietly knowing that all was lost, “Help!” I yelled it this time turning around and looking to see if anyone heard me. Sadly no one had heard me yell and I was alone and I refused to believe he was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter, super excited to see how this one is received.
Comments and Suggestions appreciated,
Who is the man on the beach?? Why is there so few people in the town?? Where is Killian at if his ship is there??