Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Broken Promise

I went back down to Killian and found him still sitting on the bed drinking, he had taken the bottle of rum off the shelf and was drinking out of that instead of a proper glass.
“Care for a drink” Killian offered me the bottle of rum.
“No thank you” I shook my head slightly and sat down in the chair that I had previously been sitting in.
“You know, I think this plan is really going to work” Killian slurred obviously slightly buzzed.
“Killian, I think you need to give me the bottle” I stood up and leaned over to try and grab the bottle but Killian pulled away before I could grab a hold of it. My front half landed on the bed and I looked up at Killian not amused.
“Well if you wanted some all you had to do was ask” Killian smirked and placed the bottle in front of my face.
“Seriously” I grumbled and stood back up and grabbed the bottle from the bed and placed it back on the liquor shelf.
“You don’t sound very happy” Killian smiled to himself as I continued to look at him not happy with the fact that now I was having to babysit him.
“No, I’m not happy, why are you doing this, you were just going through your plan and now you have turned into every other man in the world” I scoffed and thought to myself he is just like every other man in the world, a womanizer and a drinker, and above all a pirate. I shook my head and tried to shake the feelings that were welling up inside me again, I would not let my heart ruin my life once again.
“Awe come on just relax and have a little fun, we actually have a way of beating Rumpel, we should celebrate” He pointed to the liquor again and I shook my head.
“I think you have celebrated enough for the both of us, I think I’m going to go lay down and I’ll see you in the morning when you’re sober” I got up out of the chair and headed for the door,
“Where are you going?” Killian asked, and he sounded more sober than he had before.
“I’m going to sleep in the crews quarters, see you in the morning” I continued on my way out of the room.
“Wait” I turned and saw Killian getting up off the bed and stumbling over to me.
“What now Killian?” I sighed getting really tired of him being all over the place today.
“Take the bed” He said trying to walk past me and out of the room, but I blocked his path so that he couldn’t get around me.
“Killian it’s your bed sleep there, I’ll be fine in the crews quarters” I argued and Killian demanded that I take the bed, but I was not the type of person that was going to displace someone from their home.
“Delilah, it’s not just my bed, it’s our bed, we both have had possession of it” He explained.
“Yes, but it was yours before it was mine” I continued to make up excuses for why I couldn’t take the bed.
“Damn-it Delilah just take the damn bed” Killian raised his voice and I couldn’t help but glare at him for getting angry with me.
“I’m not taking your bed, especially not after you yelled at me several times today, I’m not doing you any favors by listening to you” I stated not budging on my choice.
“Well if you’re not going to sleep in it then neither am I” Killian glared at me trying to challenge me.
“Killian just go to sleep, you’re drunk and I’m sick of you being all over the place today” I turned to walk away again but Killian spoke and I stopped.
“Wait, what?” Killian was fully sober now and he had a very confused look on his face.
“Seriously you’re going to question whether or not you have been an emotional roller coaster today” I laughed to myself and turned to look at him and he just looked at me genuinely confused.
“No idea what you’re talking about love” Killian stated walking back into his room and over to the liquor.
“Damn-it Killian put that bottle down” I said getting really pissed off. Killian immediately turned around and shot daggers at me with his eyes.
“Don’t give me that look” I demanded glaring at him right back.
“You don’t tell me what to do” Killian growled.
“Oh, I see I have hit a nerve, I see why it didn’t work out with Milah, she was used to ordering Rumpel around and then she settled for you, a control freak” I hissed watching Killian’s face turn very hard and I could see the heat rising to his cheeks as he began to get furious.
“Don’t you dare speak of Milah” Killian challenged.
“I’ll speak of Milah all I want because you don’t get to tell me what to do either” I took a step into the room and stood my ground.
“Don’t speak of her” Killian seethed through clenched teeth.
“Or what Killian, what are you going to do, hit me, shoot me, stab me, at least I will finally be out of this world that Rumpel created and with the man I loved that you killed” I was screaming at him at this point, “That is why I can talk about Milah all I want” I finished and stormed over to Killian grabbed the bottle out of his hands and left the room to find somewhere else to be. I couldn’t stand to look at him anymore let a lone be in the same room as him.

Killian’s POV

I stood in my room completely shocked at what had just happened, the day had went from such a productive and slightly hectic day to utter chaos. I eventually grabbed another bottle of liquor and took a swig before I sat down at my desk and tried to keep busy and not to think about everything that Delilah had said. Everything I tried to focus on just some how went back to what Delilah said, she wanted me to kill her, to get rid of her so she could escape this world and be with the Captain, I never knew that she still dwelled on that. I couldn’t take it anymore and I finally left my room and started searching the ship for Delilah. I went to the Crews quarters and was surprised to see that she wasn’t there, I headed to the store room and then to the kitchen. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and heard a faint sound and took out my sword not know who could be on the ship. I walked into the room and took small quiet steps towards the other side of the island in the middle of the room. When I reached the other side I immediately lowered my sword and put it back in its holster and looked down at Delilah as she was crying and drinking the bottle of rum she had taken from me.
“Delilah” I said softly not wanting to startle her.
“What are you doing here, go away” She said swinging her arm awkwardly as she continued to look down at the bottle in her hand.
“Delilah” I said again and knelt down next to her.
“Didn’t you hear me I said go away, I have nothing to say to you” She never once looked up at me so I sat down on the other side of the island and propped up next to it, “This is where we always saw each other, before the crew knew what was happening, he was ashamed of me before you came aboard” Delilah spoke quietly but clearly almost to herself.
“He was not ashamed of you Delilah” I spoke and it was as if Delilah didn’t hear me because she didn’t acknowledge that I had said anything.
“He took me in when I needed someone and he gave my life purpose and then he gave me hope, hope that I could start over and be happy, and then you took him away from me” Delilah finally turned to face me, “You, took, him, away, from, me” She paused in between each word.
“Delilah” I began but she cut me off.
“You came on board and he drifted away from me, you were with him at all times, he never came to bed he stayed up all night training you to captain this damn ship, all so you could kill him and take this ship for yourself” Delilah set the bottle down next to her and met my gaze with tears in her eyes, “Did you get everything you wanted?” She asked and I looked at her shocked not knowing if I was meant to respond or not.
“That’s not what-“ Once again she cut me off before I could say what I needed to say.
“Of course you got everything you wanted because if you don’t have it you just take it no matter the cost” She shook her head to herself, “To think I willingly kissed you, after we get off this island I never want to see you again” I looked at her appalled and hoping that she would actually let me tell her what I’d been waiting years to tell her, no matter the consequences.
“Delilah, I will honor that choice after we get off of this island, but there’s something I need to tell you although I made a promise to never speak of it” I paused as Delilah looked at me with tears still in her eyes, “He’s not dead Delilah, the Captain is still alive” I finished my sentence and stood up to leave the room letting Delilah take in the new information on her own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three updates in three days, I'm gonna try for four days in a row tomorrow.
Comments Appreciated =D
Hope you Enjoy.