Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Looking to the Stars

After another hour I was ready to go downstairs and rest for a little while, after all the memories of the past coming to light I was ready to relax. I was laying on the bed with my eyes closed when I heard the door creak open.
“Whoever it is go away” I grumbled and rolled over so that my back was facing the door.
“Momma” I heard a faint voice coming from the darkness. I shot up out of the bed and looked around the room panicked.
“Delilah, is everything ok?” Killian asked looked over at me with a look of confusion.
“Yea everything is fine” I swung my legs over the side of the bed and put my head on my hands trying to catch my breath. Hopefully that was just a dream.
“Dinner is ready if you would like something to eat” Killian said walking over to the chair in the corner of the room and plopping down.
“Thanks” I said slowly getting up and walking to the kitchen. After getting some food and drink in me I decided to go back to the main deck and lay down and watch the stars. I was finally free to roam the ship as I pleased because Killian figured I couldn’t really escape while we were in the middle of the ocean. Another thing I loved about life on a ship was that you could look up and see the stars bright in the sky and then look down to see their reflections. I could remember all the times that the captain and I would lay on the deck late at night and try and find animals and such in the stars.

Flashback
I was laying on the deck looking up at the stars and trying to find different animals when I heard boots approaching me. I jumped up thinking that the captain had finally decided to come up and look with me but was sadly mistaken when I saw that it was Killian Jones.
“Evening Killian” I said acknowledging his presence.
“Evening Miss Delilah, mind if I sit with you?” Killian asked before taking a step forward.
“No, have a seat” I backed up and leaned against the edge of the ship as Killian sat down next to me, “The captain and I would sit up here some nights and just stare at the stars, it’s so beautiful” I said taking a look back up at the stars and then looking down at my hands because the captain had been very distant ever since Killian had come aboard.
“That it is” Killian said looking up at the stars as well, “If it’s not too bold to ask Miss, is everything ok?”
“Everything is just fine, and no need to call me Miss, I’m just a cook” I leaned my head back and let out a huge sigh.
“You are married to the captain though” Killian pushed.
“Not exactly” I frowned, “He’s been so busy with you and his new adventure that I haven’t even seen him at all these few months” I confided in Killian.
“Oh” Killian said and I could tell he felt kind of ashamed.
“Don’t take it the wrong way it’s not all your fault, maybe he is losing interest” I shrugged and started to get up, “goodnight Killian” I said and went to my bedroom.

Present Day
“I remember when I would keep you company when the captain didn’t show” Killian walked up and layed down next to me.
“Yea, those were good days” I sighed missing the way life used to be, now I was on my own and had little emotions left, I had shut myself down after everything had happened.
“That they were” He laughed most likely thinking about all the girls and things he had done in the past.
“So now that you have your ship back and me and my crew as your prisoners where are you headed, and what do you intend to do with me?” I asked turning on my side to look at him.
“Well I’m headed to a pub that I often frequent to see a man about a magic bean, I’ve been itching to get back to neverland” Killian paused, “and about you I figured I’d just drop you off the next time we made port to find your own way” He said before sitting up and looking at his ship.
“Ah, just like you to use a girl and leave her with no where to go” I said getting up and looking around, “When will we make port” I asked.
“In a few days” Killian responded. As I was standing on the ship looking around I saw a faint life out in the distance through the darkness of night.
“What is that?” I pointed the light out to Killian, “Did you notice a ship following us during the day?” I squinted and tried to get a better look. I glanced at Killian and he had his ‘scope out and was focused on the light in the distance. As we both stared into the night the light suddenly vanished.
“Where the hell did it go?” Killian stopped looking through his ‘scope and looked with a naked eye.
“Well you are officially a rotten captain, not even aware of other ships around you” I smirked as Killian glared at me.
“I don’t have to be aware, I can handle anything that gets thrown at me, I’m invincible” He boosted.
“That’s not what I hear” I laughed as I tapped on his one hook for a hand.

Several days later we finally made port and Killian was true to his word, he let my crew and I go and went his own way. I couldn’t believe that it was that easy, there had to be more to his story. I told Maddog and Smoke to mill about the harbor and find a ship we could board to get back to where we started while I was going to follow Hook to see what this magic bean was all about. I waited in a group of people for Killian to get off the ship, as soon as he was headed towards the main part of the town I grabbed a hooded leather jacket off of a wooden fence and hid my face. I followed Killian at a safe distance as he winded through busy streets and small alleyways until he stopped in front of a pub that was buzzing with business. I glanced up to see the name of the pub and was surprised to see that the name of the pub was Milah’s. I found this very strange because Milah was the name of Killian’s lover that he stole from Rumpelstiltskin and wanted revenge on. After my pondering about the name I walked into the pub and walked to a corner table and watched where Killian went. When I knew that he was settled in I moved in closer to get a better look at what he was doing. He was sitting at a table with a older gentleman that was bearded and they began to talk.
“Do you have what I seek?” Killian asked waving the bartender over to order some drinks.
“Only if you have what I desire” The old man coughed out, as I got closer it seemed as if this man was about to die at any minute, but he seemed oddly familiar to me. Killian pulled something out of his pocket that I couldn’t quite see and handed it to the old man.
“Ah yes, exactly what I wanted, thank you young man” He said holding the object up to the light and a gasp caught in my throat. The old man was holding my wedding ring that I had lost a long time ago when I had lived on board with the captain, how on earth did Hook get that ring and why would that old man want it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter four, hope everyone that is reading this is enjoying.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.