Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Never Tell the Truth

“Maddog, Smoke what is the status on our new ship?” I asked walking with purpose towards my crew at the harbor.
“We were able to procure a small vessel Ma’am but that was it” Maddog informed me.
“Good, then let us be on our way then, I have some unfinished business with an enemy of mine” I shouted as Smoke rallied the crew and got them aboard the new ship. Once aboard I glanced around at the ship and was pleased at what my two best crewmembers had accomplished. It was only a matter of time before we set sail and was on our way to catch up with Hook and the Jolly Roger. I knew that Hook couldn’t have gotten to far out to sea by the time we got out into open water so I kept and eye on the horizon as we put more miles of water between us and land.
“Captain we spotted a ship to the West that isn’t familiar to anyone, it’s definitely not the Jolly Roger” Maddog informed me and I followed her over to the other side of the ship and got out my ‘scope. It wasn’t quite dark out yet so it was easier to see the ship, but from what I could tell it seemed to be the same ship that Hook and I had seen last night. I ordered the crew to change course and head toward the ship that was shrinking into the distance. We trailed the ship for hours and never seemed to get any closer, the ship seemed to be floating on the water and going faster than any sail powered ship.
“Ma’am, orders?” Maddog asked when the ship was finally out of our view.
“Head back east, try and find the Jolly Roger” I called out and headed down to my new quarters. It took me a while to arrange the room the way I preferred and ready the bed for me to lie in. As soon as my head touched the pillow I was sound asleep and my dreams were haunted by the thoughts of the scaly crocodile.

“Captain, the Jolly Roger is visible” Maddgo woke me from my slumber and I dressed myself quickly and rushed to the main deck to get a look for myself. I could see the Jolly Roger just above the horizon most likely a few hours ahead of us. I ordered everyone to ensure that our new ship was going as fast as it could because I was determined to get to Hook before Rumpel got too impatient. Our journey to get closer to the Jolly Roger would be a long one so I decided to go below decks and chart out a plan to catch Hook off guard and get him back to Rumpel. As I was in my study trying to think of a plan I could hear cannon fire in the distance. I rushed up the stairs and looked to the Jolly Roger, Hook had come face to face with the mysterious ship that had tailed us a couple nights ago and that had sped away from me earlier in the day yesterday.
“Maddog get us over there now” I demanded and had the crew ready the cannons, if anyone was going to take Hook out it was sure as hell going to be me. We were close enough to make it over to the two ships before they were done trying to destroy each other. I steered the ship to be on the other side of the mystery ship so that with the combined cannon fire from my ship and the Jolly Roger the middle ship didn’t have a chance. Eventually the middle mystery ship raised the white flag and sailed away at a speed that was uncommon for an ordinary ship. Now was my chance to get onto the Jolly Roger and get some information and possibly get closer to Captain Hook.
“Maddog throw out the anchor, I’m going over to the Jolly Roger” I called as I took a plank of wood and put it in between the two ships so I could easily walk over. When I got over to the Jolly Roger Killian was standing there waiting with a confused look on his face.
“Do you just like being a captive on my ship?” He asked looking at me as I took a look around me.
“No, I’m here as a neutral to talk about that ship that you encountered” I explained.
“What about it?” He shrugged.
“You didn’t notice that it was too fast to be any ordinary ship and the fact that it is the same ship that was following us and vanished the other night” I looked at him in amazement.
“Oh, I figured it was just the rum talking, but now that you mention it I did notice something different about that ship” He nodded his head in agreement.
“Then what are we going to do about it?” I asked trying to figure out exactly what was going on with Hook.
“Nothing, it surrendered and it’s gone I do not see it as a threat any longer” Hook said glancing around to show that there was no ship.
“What is wrong with you?” I asked confused at how Hook was acting, this was nothing like him.
“Nothing at all Love” He smirked, “Would you care for a drink?” He asked starting to walk towards the stairs that lead below deck. I decided to follow along just to see if I could get any information out of him and possibly get him to come back with me.
“So why are you really here Delilah?” Killian asked handing me a drink as we sat at the small table in the captains quarters.
“And what makes you think I have an ulterior motive?” I asked acting all innocent.
“Because you would never come aboard my ship and talk with me willingly even despite my charms” He smirked taking a drink out of his glass. I looked around the room missing the fact that it was mine just days before Hook took it back.
“Well if you must ask” I paused deciding whether or not to tell him about my meeting with Rumpel or to lie like the pirate I was, “I came to talk to you further about the old man that you did business with” I Watched Hook to make sure he was buying what I was saying.
“I already told you everything I know about him Delilah” Hook leaned back in his chair and threw his feet up on the table to make himself more comfortable. I glared at his feet before taking a drink out of my glass and setting it down on the table.
“And you honestly expect me to believe that you are telling me the truth” I raised an eyebrow and gave him a look of disbelief while shaking my head.
“Why would I lie to you?” I smiled.
“Well because you are a pirate and a man and not to mention we hate each other” I rolled my eyes, “Honestly sometimes you can be so daft” I laughed.
“Me daft, I don’t think so” He smirked.
“Enough Hook, tell me what you know” I demanded.
“Delilah I swear to you there is nothing else that I know about that old man” I watched Hook as he was talking to make sure he was telling the truth and I had a sneaking suspicion that he wasn’t telling me the truth once again.
“Never mind Hook, obviously you aren’t going to tell me what I need to know, typical of you” I huffed kicking my chair out from under me and storming up to the top deck. I couldn’t hear Killian coming behind me so I continued and got back on my ship. I would need to catch Hook off guard in order to get him to Rumpel.

After hours of staring into the water from the wheel of my ship I finally went back below deck to relax, tomorrow would be a day to really prepare for the mission of capturing Hook. I was sitting at the table in the bedroom when I heard a noise that sounded like someone calling my name. I turned to look and see if Maddog had possibly come down the stairs and needed me for something, but when I looked around the room there was no one around.
“Delilah” I heard it again and turned back around to see a man standing there with his hand stretched out. I sat there frozen with fear because the man I was staring at had been dead for years and no here he was as real as ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is Chapter Six, sorry I didn't post yesterday but here is a chapter nonetheless.
Hopefully more soon.
Hope you're enjoying.
Who do you think the man is?? Is Hook hiding something from Delilah?? What could it be??
Comments and Suggestions Appreciated.