Whispers In My Ear

Hi. I'm Willow-Moon. I was a unique girl and a YouTuber. I was shy though, that is until I met Travis. Travis was and still is a rager and kows how to bring me out of my shell. When my childhood friend, and former lover, Kells, comes back around to our hometown. Will it bring back old emotions I had for him or strengthen the new ones I have with Travis?

~~~~~

Sup? I'm Travis. I am a rapper and working my way up to the top. I have a gorgeous girl, Willow-Moon. She may have a weird name, but she has a beautiful heart and is extremely shy at times. I do rage and party but who doesn't nowadays? One of my best friends is Kells. He has done so much for me to get my name out there in the rap and even music industry. I don't know where I would be without this dude.

~~~~~

Wazzzzzzup? I'm Kells. I am a rapper, mostly known as Machine Gun Kelly, or MGK. My life is a mess. My daughter barely knows her father, I am an alcoholic and drug addict, and I have no family support. I finally decide to pay my hometown a visit, even though I hate it. Honestly, the only reason I want to go back is Travis and my childhood friend and former lover, Willow. I didn't realize how much I missed her and still love her until we have started to become as close as we used to be. I don't know what to do because I love her, but she is my best friend's girl.

~~~~~

This story will be told by the POV of all 3 characters. I haven't done this before, but why not try it?

I do not own Travis or Kells (although I would not mind that). The OC and plot are my own. If you recognize any other famous characters they do not belong to me.
  1. Live For The Moment
    Willow's POV
  2. Est 19xx
    Kells's POV
  3. Your Favorite
    Travis's POV
  4. Author's Note