Whispers In My Ear

Your Favorite

Travis's P.O.V.

At last I am in the studio recording my new album. Thrillionaire got a lot of positive feedback and now that Warped Tour is over I am ready to start getting my new album started. I have been in the booth all day rapping my heart out. Compared to my older albums this one will be all about my life; my childhood, Willow, my friends and my struggle. I want this CD to be the best of the best so who better to have on it than my best friend, Kells?

My phone starts vibrating and I see that it is him. I motion to the producer that I need to take the call and step out of the small area. I swear Kells knew I was thinking about him though.

"Hey Kells, what's up?" I say short of breath from all of the work I have been doing all day.

"Just driving with my baby girl and Slim trying to find somewhere to stay in Ohio. I need to get Casie away from the guys and environment in LA. You?" he says.

"Just in the studio. Hey man, you should come by and we can finally get that song made. I'll get a hold of Willow and she can stop by, but it'd be a surprise so don't go telling her." I think it'd be killer to have him around. I miss this guy. I am iffy on having Willow come by because I know their history but I won't keep it a secret her old friend is in town.

"Sure. I will get Slim to take Casie somewhere fun while we record." he says, "I won't tell Hippy either. Besides, I don't have her number."

He went on about how he is afraid she still hates him. I assured him that she doesn't. I hope she doesn't, I just assume so since she doesn't hold grudges. Besides she supports him and listens to the music he makes as well as being chill about us being close friends.

I give Kells my girlfriend's number and then tell him I have to go and call his manager, then will hit
her up about coming by.

I call my manager and then Willow. I invite her to the studio but am careful about not blowing the surprise.

Shortly after her and I hang up Kells is here. We end up taking some time to catch up before anything. I tell him about Willow and I's apartment and our life. The more we talk the more excited I am about the collab. Eventually I just blow up and decide that we are recording, now. I find the paper with the lyrics and highlight it before I hand it to him. As he goes into the small room I get a message from my girl saying she is here. I welcome her with a hug and a kiss then lead her inside.

"Travis I am s-" I shush her as we walk inside. She gave me a puzzled look until she saw who was inside the booth. I could feel her tense up and squeeze my hand then relax and let go. I instantly felt an odd tension between the two and the room went from cheerful to awkward. Maybe this was not a good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Travis. Doesn't know what is yet ahead. But he is so in love!

From now on I will be combining the POVs of the characters in each chapter instead of one chapter for each character. I just wanted an intro one for them.

Hope you all enjoy! Subscribe and/or give feedback :)

Also check out my other story about Blessthefall!