Sequel: Finding Forgiveness

Remembering My Childhood Crush

My Heart Is Empty Without You



Kira’s POV
The silence was borderline awkward leaning more towards painful as we headed out into the cold Pittsburgh air.

I didn’t know how I was going to deal with being in such close proximity to him but I could feel the anger and hurt rising to the surface.

“Why would you do that?” I stopped and turned around to face him one on one for the first time in 2 days, “it wasn’t his fault, I made him do it; I made him have sex with me.”
“But Kira why?” his sad eyes were killing me.
“Why?... Because firstly you doubted my commitment to you and then fuck some ex of yours who you clearly must still have feelings for t otherwise why would you do it? You make me believe that you could never do anything wrong by me again and throw it all away because you can’t handle yourself when you’re drunk! Alex is always there for me and now you… now you.”

He reached forward and grabbed me pulling me into him, kissing my lips hard before I could finish what I was saying.

When he pulled away my mind was blank. I didn’t know what I was fighting anymore all I knew is that I wanted to be with him.

Evgeni’s POV
I felt like it was a case of now or never and I couldn’t possibly be anymore further down in her bad books. So I kissed her.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled into me with a huff and kissed her. Hard enough that she knew I was angry but desperate enough that she knew I needed her.

Her hands snaked around my neck and she deepened the kiss.
“I am sorry,” she sighed pulling away.
“So am I, I am sorry,” I looked down at her and studied her eyes.

They were always the key to how she was feeling and when I saw the desire and need in them I couldn’t help myself and kissed her again needing to feel her lips against mine.

"We should go home,” I suggested hoping she would go for it.
“But what about Alex?” she looked up with her sad eyes.
“He will be ok,” I grabbed her chin and tilted her face up to me, “it’s Alex, he is always ok,” I kissed her once more.

I was thankful she was letting me do this; I was amazed that she was ok with me holding her and kissing her after everything that had gone on.

By the time we got home our desperation to be together had grown like a fire in dry bushland.

“Evgeni I am sorry,” she sighed as I pushed her up against the wall in the foyer.

I could feel her shaking as her hands ran under my shirt, “Kira it’s ok you’re the one I want to be with.”

With that she wrapped her arms around my neck so I could hoist her up to wrap her legs around my waist.

“Where do you want to go?” I broke the kiss and moaned as she kissed my neck.
“Bedroom,” she pulled back and curled an eyebrow at me like it was a dumb question.
“Yours or mine?” I hurried her.
“Mine,” she nodded her head in the direction of the stairs.

Kira's POV
God did it kill me being away from him. I hadn’t realized how much I missed him until now, until his large hands ravished my body and he made me weak at the knees.

We grew impatient with each others clothing. I needed to feel his skin on mine.

“Does he know to kiss you here,” he kissed the spot where my jaw ended and my ear began.
“No,” I knew he was talking about Alex and it was refreshing to think he wanted to prove that he was better and knew me more than Alex did.

“And what about your knees?” he sat up his hands tracing my body like he was tracing a map before reaching my legs and placing a painfully soft kiss on the inside of each knee.
“No,” I gulped.

I was beginning to forget about my feelings for Alex in that way. If Evgeni kept it up he could probably wipe my memory of ever having sex with him in the first place.

He laid back down next to me and propped himself up on one elbow.
“Can he make your whole body shiver by doing this,” he dragged his finger up my side making goose bumps appear all over.
“No.”

My breath hitched as his hands wandered to the inside of my thighs, “Do you feel like this for him?” he grabbed my face with his free hand and made me look at him. Right in the eyes he stared until I answered.
“No,” I was certain my voice was going to fail me.
“Good,” he pushed me into the mattress pinning my arms above my head and took my breath away with a hot and very passionate kiss.

******************************************

Evgeni’s POV
When I woke up to an empty bed and Kira’s unfamiliar bedroom I was slightly confused as to whether what happened was a dream or if it actually happened.

But there on the other side of the bed was a note scrawled out in her neat handwriting.

Evgeni,
I have to go back to Washington for a while. There is something I have to fix with my parents and if I can forgive you then I know I can fix this with them too. I also need to make sure Alex is ok.
But don’t worry, you are the one I love. I know that now and I promise I will come home to you soon
Kira xoxo


If anyone could understand about fixing things it was me. I wanted to ring her and beg her to tell me what was going on. But a part of me told me to believe her and let her go. It was best for her if she made right with everything while she had the confidence.

I grabbed my phone and texted her a quick message.
Evgeni: "I hope you can make things right with your parents. They love you and I am sure they will do everything to make it right whatever it is that is wrong. I love you and please stay safe."

I laid in her bed a while longer looking around the room at all the pictures she had from when we were kids. She did remember everything, she did care.
Kira: "I will do. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it has finally turned in their favor but Evgeni is about to realize how much he needs her help