Sequel: Finding Forgiveness

Remembering My Childhood Crush

I Have One Sexy Nurse



Evgeni's POV
I hadn't gotten any real sleep for the past 3 days and I was beginning to feel it. I wanted to try and push myself and be at the point where I could stand already without help but Mike told me I was dreaming and to take it easy. I couldn't take sitting still, I had been out for two weeks and I was already getting itchy to play.

"Zhenya please sit down," Kira begged as she walked in from the kitchen with our dinner.
"I help you," I tried to defend myself.
"You and Sid are to sit on that couch, watch that tv, support your team and eat your dinner. I can deal with it. Besides Mike would kill me if he thought I wasn't looking after you two."
"I am ok," I insisted.
"Zhenya please," her eyes were too much for me and I gave in. She had helped me so much lately I wasn't going to ruin everything and let her down.

I was more worried about Sid than myself. I had a time frame of which I was expected to be out but him, he had nothing. He was going to be siting around waiting. Waiting for what exactly? Nobody knew, but for Sid being out like this was killing him.

I had been so caught up in my own world lately and completely forgot about him. He was my best friend on the team. He was always helping me, always there for me, even when I didn't think I needed it and most of all he was there every time I was blind drunk almost in tears complaining about how I had let Kira down all those years ago. I felt guilty, like maybe there was something I could be doing for him but Kira promised that right now all he would need was for me to be a friend to him.

I wasn't sure as to whether Sid was rubbing his eyes because he had a headache or because the team was getting thrashed but Kira must have noticed something was bothering him.

You didn't have to be a genius to know that Sid was different. He knew one thing and that was hockey. He was awkward in every sense of the word. He was quiet but somehow still managed to be a bossy bitch too. But if it was one thing everyone knew it was that Sid didn't like to keep to himself so when Kira began pestering him about the obvious pain he was in it was pulling teeth to get him talk.

Somehow Kira had done it though. She had the captain quiet literally melting in her hands as she massaged his head.
Sid lucky, Kira best at massage," I smiled at Sid who just groaned in response making Kira laugh.
"If your lucky I can do you next," she winked at me.
"As long as I am not here when that happens," Sid's eyes shot open in horror.
"It's ok sweetie I wouldn't put you through that pain," Kira smiled at me.

"Sid need meet nice girl so I get my Kira back," I pouted feeling left out and abandoned at the other end of the couch as they headed for the door.
"Don't worry I will be back soon," Kira had to drive Sid home because he had trouble seeing sometimes and nobody wanted Sid getting hurt anymore than he already was.
"And I am lucky tonight?" I asked with a cheeky smile.
"If you stay on that couch until I get back then... You will be a very lucky man," she growled in my ear.

I gulped trying to hide how completely turned on I was as she walked in with a seductive smile across her face.
"You stayed?" She sat next to me running her hand through my hair making my eyes close and a moan escape my lips.
"I have this thing on my leg that kind of stops me," I looked down at my uncomfortable leg brace.
"Well come on," she stood up and put her hand out for me, "we will get you out of the thing and cleaned up."

Kate's POV
"Are you coming?" I put my hand out for him.
He was leaning up against the basin in just a pair of Calvin Klein briefs.
"What if I trip," he looked horrified at the step into the slippery shower.
"Zhenya," I gave him a sympathetic look, "I am stronger than I seem, just trust me."

He did eventually join me in the shower. He stood with his hands desperately placed on the walls with his eyes screwed shut. It gave me the chance to look at him. Every contour of his body, watching his muscles and how they tensed up with every touch of my finger. My life felt like some stupid romantic comedy, but I was beginning to be ok with that.

I helped him out of the shower before leaving him in the bathroom to sort himself out while I ran to my room to get changed.

I walked back into his room to see him sitting on the end of his bed with a towel snug on his hips and his wet hair clinging to his forehead looking rather unhappy.

"Let me look after you," I ushered him up the bed and pushed him gently into the pillows where a smile quickly returned to his face.

"I thought. you. not come. back," he said in between kisses.
"I promised," I shrugged, "of course I come back," I attached to his lips.

He sighed as I let my kisses trail down his neck, over his chest and to his stomach.
"Careful of knee," the words fell from his lips but he didn't look all that worried about it.

I ever so slowly unwrapped the towel from him both savoring the moment and trying to kill him with anticipation before tossing it on the floor.

I ran my finger down his stomach watching as his breath hitched and I couldn't help but love the control I had over him.

He is only semi hard at this point but once I lent in and lick him gently, sucking just the tip I could feel him grow harder in my hands.

I slowly start sucking him further into my mouth, tasting the warmth of his flesh glide along my tongue. He tasted so good. I let out a soft pleasure moan which caused his hips to lift.

I forced myself to take more and more of him each time before I heard him groan.

I looked up to see his head tossed back and his eyes screwed shut with his fists clenching the covers on either side of him.
I removed myself from him briefly, "Zhenya," I felt like my voice might fail me.
He peered down at me through the half open slits of his eyelids, "Why did you stop?" He panted sounding completely wrecked.

I wrapped my hungry lips back around him, keeping my eyes on his face, watching him toss his head back and his whole body tense up as I swallowed him, deep into my mouth. I let my tongue flick and caress the underside of his shaft as I dragged my fingers down his stomach.

I hear him groan and shift his hips, having me take a little more then I intended to. I let myself pick up speed a bit faster, wanting to give him what he wants, tasting how hard and throbbing he is in my throat. Now I can’t help but moan.

He is moving his hips faster, lifting them higher. I know he wants to take control but I also know if I let him he will ruin his knee.

My mouth is working him quicker and deeper as I feel the head of his cock fill the back of my throat.
His fingers find my hair, gripping my head tightly; he started to force more of himself into my throat and as he moans out I can feel he is close to orgasm.

I break away from him but only for a moment so I can lay down next to him and kiss him while continuing to stroke him.
I tickle him lightly and that action alone is enough to send him over the edge.

He orgasms so hard, his body is tense, his breath is hot into my neck. I love this man so much.

"Maybe next time we have a shower after," he panted with a smile looking down at his stomach.
"Who said there would be a next time?" I raised my eyebrow at him before reaching over the edge of the bed for a towel.

He grabbed my hand a pulled me hard back to his side, "there will be a next time," he growled into my ear.
"Well if you’re going to be mean about it you can clean yourself up," I tossed the towel onto his stomach and left him on the bed helpless and gobsmacked.

"I love you, I am sorry," I jumped back onto the bed with him his big, sad brown eyes were too much for me.

This man was a weakness of mine. Always was and always would be no matter what happened between us. I would always find myself falling head over heels for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was intense but you guys continued to imply that Kira was going to look after him with a lot of ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) suggestiveness, so you got it