Status: Finished :)

End of the Line

2/2

I felt two impacts at once and time started again - too fast for my traumatised brain to cope with. I felt the concrete platform underneath me and something else ontop.

The weight ontop of me was suddenly dragged off and what seemed like a million voices filled my ears. I slowly lifted myself up and looked around. I saw a dozen faces except the one I was looking for.
'Where is he?!' My mind screamed. I began to panic and I didn't even see the person opposite me. A wave of relief washed over me and I desperately crawled over to him. I had a severe pain in my arm but I didn't care. I ignored the people asking if I was alright.

I got over to him and tears were spilling down my cheeks. I hugged him - a complete stranger. I had to know he was real and not some sick twister image my mind had concocted. I felt him hesitate then wrap his arms around me. His tears damped my T-shirt. Although no words were spoken, we had said it all.

I didn't know how long we stayed like that before we were pulled apart by two paramedics. I couldn't hear what they were saying to me. Something about a broken arm? I didn't take my eyes off him. I couldn't. I was scared he would just disappear if I looked away.

We were two complete strangers.
We didn't know anything about each other
But everything at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
:') I cried whilst I wrote this last night. Thank you for reading! I love you! Please tell me what you think.

Sorry for any mistakes,
- PurpleFr3ak48