I can feel the pressure

Lets make it last forever Screaming Halleluah

‘Im Pregnant, yes, its Trevors, wait to go Ace Van Cheero’ I said too Brendon, He just laughed and said “Well, Hayley its really not your fault, its that jerks fault” “You’re right…” “Hey why don’t we go down to the Farro’s house and then hit Café Franklin” I said jumping up grabbing my converse “Good idea Hayls” Brendon said smiling, he grabbed my shoulder and we walked out of the tiny green house and onto the leaf covered streets “My what a beautiful fall morning” Brendon said breathing the fresh breeze of fall winds, he then started whistling nine in the afternoon I sang along to his pretty whistles, we skipped down the street singing nine in the afternoon people were staring at us but, we didn’t give a crap about them, we just smiled and kept singing until we got to the farro household Mrs. Farro gave me a tuna sandwich and waved me too her bedroom, from there I knew what she wanted “Hayley, I heard about the bump… and I just wanted to say…” “Mrs. Farro please don’t bring that up Im trying to recover from the whole rape ordeal and then Im pregnant” She took a breath for a second and placed her pale hand on my shoulder and said “Look, Hayley I shouldn’t be in yours and Brendons business but, I’m just trying to help you feel better and I know its hard trying to recover from such a nasty ordeal” I chewed my sandwhich up and left the room, I hated talking about this, I just wanted to smile and have Brendon with me, making me feel better… “Brendon lets go home, please…” “Ok… whats wrong?” “Nothing… lets just go NOW!” Zac jumped up to stop me but I already left out the door, Brendon and I slowly walked and I told him about Mrs. Farro bringing up the issue… He laughed a bit and said “Hayley, Please these people are trying to make you feel guilty like a lot of people in this situation do, but PLEASE don’t let them hurt your feelings it will all be better soon, I promise…” I just kind of laughed and bumped him, he bumped me back and clicked his tongue and winked at me, we laughed and we went on with Singing again!