Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic

I waited for Kellin patiently outside the bathroom. Jesse popped by to see if we were coming down.

“Hey man,” He said and I smiled at him. “Kellin locked himself in the bathroom?”

“Yeah, he’s getting ready,” I replied and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Jesse knew it was a habit of mine.

“What’s up?” He questioned with a knowing look.

“I think today is the day,” I sighed. “I’m going to tell Kellin I love him.”

“Wow, that’s a big step for you guys,” Jesse said. “I’ll try and get you guys some privacy later if you want.”

“This is why we’re friends,” I laughed right as Kellin came out of the washroom, looking perfect. He was wearing red and orange shorts with a tight black shirt. He came over to me and wrapped his thin arms around my waist and I wrapped my free arm around him. “You look great, Let’s go have some fun.”

I kissed his head and we went down to the beach. I ended up playing soccer with the rest of the guys and Kellin sat up on the hill and watched. I jogged over to him after I’d started getting tired and playfully tackled him backward. He just looked kind of bored and I didn’t want to leave him by himself. I let him lay on top of me while we watched Jaime score the game winning goal. I got a brilliant idea.

“Come on, I have something to tell you,” I said and pulled him up so we could walk near the ocean.

“What did you want to tell me?” Kellin asked and looked up at me with his big blue eyes. I love his eyes.

“That you need to have a little fun!” I shouted and pushed him down into the water. He tried to look angry but he couldn’t stop smiling and giggling.

“Can you at least help me up?” Kellin asked so I grabbed his hand but he ended up pulling me down with him before trying to run away. I tackled him back into the cold, salty water. Everyone else ran in too and Kellin and I had a little water fight before a wave crashed over both our heads. I was fine and swam back up but I couldn’t find Kellin for a couple seconds and started panicking. He popped up, gasping for air and clung onto me as I swam us back to the more shallow parts. He cuddled into me as he tried to catch his breath.

“Are you okay Kells?” I asked and he nodded. “I don’t think this is the time for cuddling Kells.”

“We can do whatever we want, there are no rules,” Kellin said boldly and kissed me. His hands tugged at my hair and his legs wrapped around my waist. It took all I had not to groan deeply so I settled for slipping my hands under his thighs and trying not to move them the few tiny inches to his ass.

“Come on baby, let’s not get too carried away,” I told Kellin as he detangled himself from me. We ended up going back and I wrapped my towel around both of us. Thank god for Costco having the hugest towels possible. We sat on the old quilt I’d taken from home before we left and everyone ran off in different directions so Kellin and I were by ourselves by the fire.

“Are you okay?” I asked, still a little nervous about what happened before.

“Yeah, Why wouldn’t I?” He asked, confused.

“Cuz I wanted everything to be perfect,” I admitted and took a deep breath before continuing. “Baby, I love you so much and I don’t deserve you because you’re so perfect but I’m just glad you picked me.”

“Vic,” Kellin said as his eyes started to water. “I love you too. But I’m not perfect, you’re the perfect one. You’re handsome and funny and you can talk in front of other people. You don’t have anxiety and you have people who care about you.” I shut him up with a kiss that held all of my emotions towards him. It was possibly the best kiss I’ve ever had.

“You’re perfect to me,” I reassured him. “And I care about you, so do our friends. You have all of us now.”

We ended up eating hot dogs and drinking pepsi on the beach around the fire and laughing with all our friends. I got to cuddle up with the boy I loved and he actually loved me back. He started shivering after the fire had started to die down and he was half falling asleep.

“Guys, I think I need to get Kellin back to our room,” I said and nodded at him, sleeping against me. Everyone just nodded. I noticed Tony as asleep against Jaime and smiled at them. Gabe and Jack were whispering to each other. I nudged Kellin and he groaned a little before burying his face into my shoulder.

“Come on baby,” I whispered and picked him up. “We need to get you to bed.” He just nodded weakly and I said good night to everyone before starting back to the building with Kellin in my arms. I set him down on his feet when we got back. “You’re still wet, you need to change Kells.”

“I know,” He sighed and barely opened his eyes as he walked off to the bathroom with pj’s in hand. I changed quickly before sitting on my own bed and pulling the covers up to my waist. I was a little cold. I was starting to doze off a little until Kellin came and cuddled up to me.

“You know,” He started as I let my arms wrap around him. “I never thought anyone could love me. But then you showed up and changed my mind.” I looked down in awe at the beautiful boy in my arms who looked up at me with silver eyes in the semi-darkness. I kissed his forehead.

“How could people not love you Kells?” I asked, not believing him that no one loved him.

“Because I’m the reason my parents are dead.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT?! WHAT WAS WITH THAT LAST LINE? WHY AM I KEEPING THIS IN THERE?! AM I RUINING A PERFECTLY CUTE CHAPTER? I THINK I AM.

haha sorry for the delay on this one, I had two sleepovers with friends and was stranded with just my phone which you do not want to write on, trust me. Galaxy s2 :/ why do you hate me?! but yeah.

So I spent the last two days playing magic the gathering with my best deck. we deemed it the "End of your fucking world" deck :P It can't be beat... like really.

But yeah, what did you guys think? HOW DID KELLS PARENTS DIE?! and what the hell is with his grandma? well you're going to find out in the next chapter! <3 but I want to know what you think/guess. I've known how I was gonna write the next chapter for a really long time but I just needed Kellin to talk first and for the opportunity to arise so I could bring it up lol. Let's see how this works, oh jesus.