Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

Their version of church was incredible. It was pretty much just a giant party in the street of people singing songs and being thankful for everyone around them. I met more of Vic’s friends and Jaxin was nice enough. Vic and I were dancing like idiots but actually dancing this time, even though neither of us could. It was just a genuinely fun night full of laughter and the best boyfriend in the world.

I ended up slipping away from Vic, reassuring him I’d only be in the bathroom for a few minutes. I managed to keep my promise up until I stepped back outside where I was pushed up against a wall by someone. I recognized the coppery hair and scowled.

“You know, I figured out the best way to get to Vic,” he said and I tried to look for a way out but his arms were trapping me in. I drew the line when he kissed me and punched him as hard as I could in the side of the head to get him off of me. He stumbled sideways and I couldn’t move. Mike and Jaime ran to drag a screaming Eric around a corner and Vic came running to me.

“Oh my god Kells, are you okay?” Vic asked frantically. “Did he hurt you? Please say something Kellin!” Vic looked close to tears and it only made me want to cry so much more.

“My back hurts a little from the bricks but I’ll be fine,” I said and hugged Vic tightly. “Are you okay?”

“I’m pissed but Mike and Jaime are handling it,” Vic said and turned his face into my neck. “God I can’t believe him.”

“Come on, let’s just go back to the party,” I said and pulled back to look at him. Vic grinned a little.

“No, they’ll be starting the grand finale soon and I don’t want you to miss it,” Vic dragged me to the beach. I knew he loved the cold sand, but I wasn’t quite sure why. Vic and I sat on the sand and leaned on each other.

“Vic, why do you love the beach at night so much?” I asked him quietly.

“I really don’t know,” he said. “I just don’t like the heat sometimes and it’s nice to cool off.”

Vic was right, I didn’t want to miss the finale. We laid down and I cuddled into him while fireworks exploded over our heads. We kissed a little and saw Tony and Jaime down a little ways doing the same. There was just something about kissing under real fireworks that made it even better. After it was over, the five of us drove back to Vic’s house to finish the night off. Apparently they do presents on Christmas eve so I sat beside Vic and laughed with them at some of the funnier gifts.

“Here’s part one of yours,” Vic said to me and handed me a big box. I gave him a confused look. “Just open it.”

When I tore into it, there was a legitimate sombrero and Mike and I started laughing so hard he actually fell onto the floor.

“I’m glad you like it,” Vic grinned cheekily. “I got my dad to bring it back from mexico.”

“God, you’re a genius,” Mike said reading my thoughts and I hugged Vic tightly. His parents and Mike went to bed, leaving only Vic and I.

“Here’s part two,” Vic said quietly.

“Oh god,” I laughed and opened it too. It was a new camera for my photography class. It was nice too. “Jesus Vic, you didn’t have to spend so much on me!”

“It may not look like it, but we have a lot of money,” Vic told me. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Here’s the one I got you,” I said and handed him my crappily wrapped one. Vic opened it and started beaming.

“Oh my god Kellin, it’s perfect!” He said and flung his arms around me tightly. I’d gotten him a Yellow Card shirt and a new sweater from Zumiez.

“It’s no pro camera but,” I trailed off.

“I love it, you couldn’t have gotten me anything better,” He said and kissed me sweetly. “Wanna go to bed now that we’ve gotten over all the excitement?”

“Sure,” I said and took Vic’s hand while we walked down the hallway.

“You know you can document all of our moments now right?” Vic asked me.

“I wouldn’t dare pass up that chance,” I giggled and changed for bed before curling up with him and falling asleep.mThe next morning, I woke up by someone poking me in the side.

“Kellin,” He whispered. “Wake up.”

I just ended up rolling over and cuddling into the warm body that was now in front of me and trying to fall back asleep. He tried a couple more times before I thought he gave up.

“WAKE THE FUCK UP KELLS!” Vic screamed and I opened one eye to look at him. “Morning babe.”

“Bastard,” I groaned and frowned at him. He was smiling like an idiot though.

“Come on, I’m hungry,” he said and pulled me up.

“Of course you are,” I smirked a little and followed him to the kitchen. I just had a small bowl of cereal whereas Mike and Vic ate their usual mountain of food. Then we went downstairs and started on all of Mike’s new video games, which were impossibly hard by the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY FOR PICTURES!

lol omfg I'm typing in the dark and It's so hard because I can't see the keys and I keep pressing the wrong ones! >:( Not to mention my exceptionally bad day to top it all off.

but yeah, the next chapter is gonna be cute AND more drama so you have fun torturing yourself with your guesses >:)