Just Stay With Me, Lay With Me

just stay with me, lay with me

“Oh My God, it’s Josh Franceschi” I said pointing with one of my fingers to the hunched figure over the white railing of the ship’s balcony as I mimicked the tone a girl in a band tee and black shorts had used while crying when she found out about the male singer being a host of the cruise last night. As soon as he heard me he jumped and turned around with a panicked expression until he finally noticed who was the owner of the voice that had made him react that way, when he recognized me, the expression on his face went from relaxed to become an annoyed one.

“I actually thought you were one of them, you scared me Tay!” he said as he looked at me with anger and rolled his eyes at my obviously childish attitude.

“Aw, don’t be so butthurt Josh. Don’t you just love your fans?”I said as I gave him devilish smile and winked repeatedly.

“I do, I love them, but some of them just... really creep me out” he said frowning slightly in what seemed to me like a worried expression at the memory of an old experience with one of his fangirls.

“some of them just can’t control themselves, right ‘Joshzilla’?”

“Don’t even start” he said as he pointed at me with his index finger as in a warning

“J-Monster, J, Josh” I walked around him in circles as I kept naming the different nicknames that had been created for the male by all his different fans “Instagram whore, Josh fransassy, josh fran-stupidwordgamewithyourlastname-chi” at the end I couldn’t help but laugh like a maniac at the annoyed expression that had formed in Josh’s face.

I jumped onto his back and held strongly to his shoulders in an attempt not to fall back.

“Get off me, Jardine!” He shouted at the top of his lungs and threw his hands up in the air as he desperately tried to get me off his back.

“Never, Franceschi!” I shouted back and kept laughing at how stupid we should look right now, luckily at this time there was no one around that could presence our childish act.

After some minutes of Josh struggling and shouting at me to get off him we both fell onto the floor chuckling and rolling on the hard floor.

At the end we were both laying on the floor staring at the dark sky in complete silence.

“Hey you know what we could do now?” Josh said breaking the haunting silence that had envolved the both of us. “We could make a cheap version of The Titanic”

I just giggled and nodded at what I thought was just usual Josh buffling but all those thoughts disappeared as soon as he stood up abruptly and walked till he reached the railing and held it strongly with his eyes closed, then he opened his arms screaming “I’M FLYING, JACK!”

I stood up with difficult due to all the laughing that was making it hard for me to breath or move, when I finally managed to stand up I walked over to Josh and put my arms around his torso singing: Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, going up, she goes up, up she goes.

He turned his head slightly and stared at me with those beautiful eyes of his, I felt a little awkward at the memory of what happened in this part of the scene in the movie so I stepped back with an awkward giggle as I watched him do the same and join my side with a half smile. “Well that was fun”.

“Yep” I replied making that especial emphasis on the ‘p’ that was so characteristic of me.
-
We decided to head back into the principal lounge where our friends would be expecting for us so we could all go together to have dinner. When the elevator finally got to the correct floor we walked towards the meeting point where the only person we saw was a really annoyed red-head merch girl with her arms crossed on her chest as she had been obviously expecting for us for a real long time

When we were getting close to where Molly was stood at the expression on her face wasn't annoyed but confused.

“What have you two been doing up there?” she said looking Josh and me up and down. That’s when we both noticed our hands were tangled in a very compromising way.

“Oh you know, stuff” I said as I bit my down lip and winked at her

“That’s confidential information” Josh answered as he squeezed my hand and gave Molly a suggestive look

“Okay then” was all she said before she turned on her heels and followed the group who had already left, being too impatient to wait anymore for any of the three of us.

When we were sure she couldn’t hear us anymore we both burst out laughing ad since we were sure we had already missed out on dinner, Josh told me he wanted to show me something we went to his room to get his acoustic guitar and then headed back to the place we were at ther beginning of the night.

When we got there it wasn't lonely as it was before, there were a group of young girls and boys playing a Metro Station song in a cellphone, or that's what it seemed like

Both of us started humming the annoying tune that had filled the room as none of us knew the lyrics but couldn't do much to make the noise leave our heads.

“Aren’t you just glad they broke up?” Josh spoke making sure that no one but me could hear.

“Oh My God, Josh!” I said as I hit him friendly on the arm

”What? Metro Station were awful. I think we should celebrate it”

"Well, cheers to that!"

-

We sat side by side on the floor a coupl minutes later when the guys that were there had left leaving us alone again in complete silence. he took his guitar and started to play the chords of a song that was unknown to my ears

"Oh have some heart and hold it to your chest,
we weren't in love, we were too young.
we throw our words around as if they were not gold, they are"

He started to sing the unknown song as his melodic voice filled the place and was all I could hear.

"Oh maybe someday I will be something more,
real with arms and legs so I can walk away and stay away forever and some more, some more.

I'll stick around to watch this town fall down to it's knees,
you can pray the day that you hope is coming round real soon.
I will run and stay away in a place that I don't know well of,
you can choose a different song that you will soon love"

When he finished singing, he stayed looking down at his guitar lost in his thoughts. "I wrote this when I was only sixteen" he said after a while still looking at his guitar "It's one of the first I wrote so it kinda means a lot to me"

"I wrote my first song when I was sixteen as well"

He smiled wide at me, finally looking up and leaving his guitar at a side he took my left hand with both of his, they were cold but somehow comforting.

We layed down and stared at the dark sky for what seemed hours talking about everything and anything, feeling like this moment could last forever, so then when he got closer and gave me a small kiss on the lips everything just felt right, more than that,
it felt just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah