Naughty List

Naughty List

It was getting kind of late, so Kellin knew it was time as he ran up the stairs to get everything ready. Vic would be back from the photo shoot or whatever he was doing really soon, so things needed to be in place for tonight to be perfect. It was kind of an early Christmas present, you could say, and it was also just the fact that Kellin had been deviously turned on since he got up that morning, and Vic had work to do. So Kellin had waited and waited and finally, he knew Vic was on his way home. Once in the bed room, he put three candles on the nightstand and reached in to their drawer for the usual sexual items - lube, condoms. He took off his shirt and reached for the santa hat he’d gone out to buy earlier, then ran down the stairs, knowing time was running out.

In the kitchen they had a note pad that they stuck to the fridge in case one went out and wanted to tell the other where they were going, or put down reminders such as the need to pick up some milk. Today, Kellin was doing something a little unusual with it. He scribbled something down and grabbed a piece of tape from one of the drawers, taping it to the door from the outside so that Vic would see it as soon as he got home. Whether he picked up on the meaning remained to be seen. Then Kellin hopped up the stairs with a spring in his step, flying in to the bed room to get everything else ready. There were Christmas lights he’d brought down from the extras after he and Vic had decorated the house last week. They already had some on the walls, changed from the usual clear ones to colorful Christmas ones for the month of December, so Kellin made a trail from the door to the bedroom and wrapped himself up in the extras, careful not to knock off the santa hat. He stood by the window, pleased that he’d been done in the nick of time - Vic was just pulling up to the driveway now. Kellin’s eyes watched hungrily as the love of his life stepped out of his car, whistling a little as he walked up to the house. It took an extra few seconds for him to get in the door; Kellin guessed it was because he’d spotted the note-

This year’s Naughty List - Victor Fuentes ;)

Vic rolled his eyes at how painstakingly obvious Kellin could be sometimes. Still though, he grinned, completely happy about what he was coming home to. He flung open the door and laughed like an idiot at the line of Christmas lights leading towards the stairs. They were wound up the railing carefully and Vic shook his head because this was exactly the kind of thing Kellin would do. The path led straight in to the bedroom and ended at a giggling, smiling Kellin, tangled up in a mess of Lights with no shirt and a Santa hat on.

“You my good sir, are an idiot. But you’re an adorable idiot,” Vic said. Kellin didn’t respond, but just stood there, shaking with laughter. He seemed to want to try to form words but was too giggly or excited to respond. Vic decided that was definitely the case as he started walking across the room to start unwinding the string of lights to free his boyfriend. “So why am I naughty, Santa?” he asked as the lights dropped to the floor. Kellin laughed some more and wrapped his arms around Vic’s neck, staring in to his dark brown eyes.

“Cause you made me wait so long for you to get home,” he answered finally. Vic chuckled and tilted his head forward, pressing his lips to the other boy’s.

“You’re too cute,” Vic whispered, deepening the kiss and pulling his boyfriend closer to him. The growing problem in his pants had started when he got to the door and had only gotten worse since then. Needless to say, Vic wanted to get this show on the road already, and with Kellin half undressed in front of him, it wasn’t making things any easier. The other boy’s fingers nimbly unzipped Vic’s hoody, still cold from the outside air and slid it off of him. It fell to the ground with a plop, followed by the beanie Vic had been wearing.

The removal of clothes was one of the many things Vic accounted as one of Kellin’s special talents. He could get someone naked in a matter of seconds if he had to. And before Vic could even blink his shirt was on the floor and Kellin was working at his jeans while they kissed, and Vic’s fingers were tangled in his hair. “I got something else interesting too,” Kellin breathed between kisses.

“What would that be?” asked Vic, running his hands up Kellin’s thighs and stopping at his zipper.

“Limited edition - Candy cane flavored…”

“You did not.”

“Oh but I did. And I’m gonna torture you with it.”

Vic backed Kellin on to their bed and knocked him down to crawl on top of him. They shimmied out of their jeans together, Vic throwing Kellin’s across the room in his haste. He smashed their lips together once more, grinding his hips down against Kellin’s as they were now in their boxers. “Get on your back,” Kellin breathed, half of it coming out as a whimper as Vic kissed his neck.

Vic groaned and bit a love bite in to Kellin’s neck, just below his jaw bone. “I know you’re gonna tease me though,” he said. Kellin winked and forced himself upward so that he could flop Vic over, although the skinny Mexican didn’t put up much of a fight. He would never admit it, but he loved the teasing. Kellin kissed just under his belly button and trailed his tongue all the way down to the elastic of his boxers. He moved his fingers over the massive bulge growing in Vic’s crotch, stroking it softly to make Vic’s leg twitch. “Kellin…” said Vic, his breathing labored.

“Damn, you’re already begging?” said Kellin as he tugged down Vic’s boxers.

“You got me all excited, you prick,” Vic replied through gritted teeth. “F-fuck…”

Kellin was nipping the skin atop Vic’s thigh, tracing his way to exactly where Vic wanted him to place his lips. One of his arms reached for the bottle of lube laying next to Vic’s shoulder. He un-capped it with his thumb and used his free hand to slide Vic’s boxers further down his legs “You’re so cute when you beg,” Kellin said softly. Vic’s nose twitched a little at his words and his jaw absolutely dropped however when Kellin slathered some of the lube on to his erection, giving it a few flicks of his wrists. It was slow and tantalizing, he knew, but the evil side of him loved seeing Vic like this.

Gently, he nipped a tiny bit around the base of Vic’s shaft with his teeth as carefully as possible. It was another trick Kellin had mastered and it drove Vic ridiculously insane and made him buck his hips up and nearly scream with anticipation. Then, the devilish younger boy ran his tongue up the side of Vic’s member, then back down and back up once more to swivel his tongue around Vic’s tip. It tasted minty and cool and the sensation that the lubricant caused was nearly too much for Vic to handle. His hands fisted the sheets and he was gnawing on his bottom lip as Kellin’s tongue teased the absolute fuck out of him until finally he hallowed out his cheeks and started bobbing his head up and down.

“God Kellin,” said Vick.

“You taste like a candy cane,” Kellin said as he came up for air. “It’s actually pretty good.”

“I’m not giving you head, you sneaky tosser.” Kellin would have responded, but the better option was to stick his tongue out and returned it to Vic’s currently peppermint flavored erection. Vic threw his head back and thrusted his hips upward a little, making himself go a little further into Kellin’s mouth, even if it was unintentional. He felt himself hit the back of Kellin’s throat and he knew he was starting to get close. “Kels…” he whined. Kellin pulled off almost immediately.

“I’m not letting you get off that quick,” he winked. “I’ve been waiting all day for this.”

Vic sat up a little and placed his hand on Kellin’s cheek to gently pull their lips together. His lips were minty from the lubricant, even though he’d only used a little for the taste. “Fine. Merry Christmas, babe,” he whispered as their noses rubbed together. Suddenly and somewhat roughly he wrapped an arm around Kellin’s body and pulled him on to his back next to Vic, who immediately through a leg over him to straddle his body. “I’ll give you a present.”

Kellin grinned as Vic tugged his boxers down and threw them across the room. The Mexican’s lips started just under Kellin’s ear and moved all down his body, paying tribute to his lower tummy just to make it tremble like it always did. “I love you so much,” Kellin breathed as he waited for Vic to open up the bottle of lube.

“I love you too,” Vic said as he squeezed some of the substance on to his hand. he rubbed some of it on to Kellin’s dick and started to pump his arm up and down just enough to trouble his lover’s breathing.

“Please, more…” Kellin moaned. Vic smirked and finally placed his lips on the tip of Kellin’s member, holding them there for a moment before moving his tongue around it. Kellin whimpered even louder and his muscles spasmed as Vic licked at the sensitive nerve endings. “God,” Kellin groaned as Vic flattened his tongue against his shaft. Blow jobs from the hispanic were a treat, and they were as rare as they were good, and they were absolutely mind blowing in Vic’s case. “Vic…” Kellin gasped. Vic took almost all of Kellin in his mouth at once. He hallowed his cheeks out and bobbed his head up and down, moving his tongue along with his movements. His boyfriend was moaning with pure ecstasy from the feeling. Vic’s hands gripped his thighs, squeezing them tightly. The lubricant made it cold, but Vic’s mouth was so warm and wet and good.

“You’re so loud,” Vic commented, turning his head up.

“Keep going!” Kellin begged.

“And you’re like a child,” said Vic, running his lips down Kellin’s shaft once more. This continued until Kellin was starting to squirm and Vic knew that he’d have a mess to clean up if he continued, and just like Kellin had said earlier, they weren’t done yet. “Ready babe?” Vic whispered as he brought himself up to Kellin’s face.

Kellin nodded and pressed the bottle of lube in to Vic’s hand. His limbs were spread out, completely open and ready for Vic to do as he pleased. His boyfriend squeezed more minty-smelling lubricant in to his hand, this time putting it on to himself, careful to use a little extra. With one hand he pressed a finger to Kellin’s entrance, pushing it all the way in and forcing a little whimper from Kellin’s throat. It always hurt him a tiny bit at first. That’s why Vic was so careful and gentle with the fragile boy. When Vic felt it was enough, he added a finger, scissoring them a little, but not too much at once. He did this until finally Kellin started rocking his body on to Vic’s fingers, wanting for of him. Then he threw the bottle of lube that he’d been holding in his free hand on to the other side of the bed and placed his hands on Kellin’s thighs pushing them further apart while he positioned himself. “Hey, Kels,” he said, lining himself up.

“What?” asked Kellin, his eyes half closed as he waited.

“Santa Claus is coming to town…”

“You’re fucking dumb,” Kellin laughed. Vic shrugged and plunged himself about half way in to Kellin. The younger boy’s face contorted in to the face he made when Vic knew he was really enjoying it and he couldn’t help but smirk with a little pride. He deepened his thrusts, adding only a little speed. He had to remember to pace himself for Kellin’s sake, no matter how badly he wanted to absolutely pound the boy. “F-fast…” Kellin croaked out. Vic didn’t need to be told twice.

Kellin was so tight and so warm around him that Vic knew this wouldn’t last long. Kellin rocked his body on to Vic’s, pushing up against him, wanting more and more. When Vic moved his leg to at him from a different angle, he wound up hitting the bundle of nerves that made Kellin scream at the top of his lungs and beg for more. Again and Again the Mexican hit that one sweet spot that had Kellin seeing stars until his legs were twitching. Still, Vic wasn’t done. He pushed in and stayed, holding it there for a moment then pulling out, and slamming back in. It was like torture for Kellin when he started to get close and made him almost cry with want. “Vic, God, please!” Kellin yelped. Again and again Vic did this before he resumed his usual pace, trying different angles until success - Kellin was screaming and tensing up his muscles again. “V-Vic… Fuck…”

“S-same…” Vic moaned, wrapping his fingers around Kellin’s dick as he threw his head back. He pumped vigorously until he heard Kellin yelling, and the vocalization and the tightness his climax caused made Vic reach his own in only a few moments. They rode out each other’s orgasms until Vic could do no more but crumple in to a moaning heap, gasping for air.

“I love you…” Kellin whispered, his eyes closed again.

“I love you too,” Vic answered. He threw his arm around Kellin’s body to pull him closer, just for the purpose of pressing soft kisses to the back of his beck. “You’re going to fall asleep now, aren’t you?” he asked.

When Kellin didn’t respond, Vic got up himself and reached for the box of tissues on their nightstand to clean both of them off. “You really are like a child, you know that?” he said aloud. Kellin smiled, still refusing to move. “At least put your boxers back on,” Vic demanded. He walked across the room to their shared dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear for both himself and Kellin, tossing the younger boy’s directly on to his face.

“Don’t wanna move, feels to good,” Kellin said in a muffled tone.

Vic sighed and stepped in to his own boxers first. It wasn’t like he minded practically dressing the boy; he was just going to pretend that he didn’t. When he was done he crawled in to bed and pulled Kellin next to him. It was early, but doing that took a lot out of them, especially when it was that good. “I love you, Kellin. Am I still on the naughty list?” Vic asked in a hushed voice.

Kellin smirked and turned his head to look at his boyfriend. “I love you too. Of course you are.”

“Just the way I like it,” said Vic with a wink.