Status: On Going Series

Contagious Chemistry

Chapter 3: Oh You'll Never Dissapear.

After the photo was taken the gusy informed the receptionist to tell the other girls to go home.They guys then went into a meeting so that Jenna could sign a contract after they stood outside waiting for a taxi.
'Uhhh I'm so hungry' Max moaned
'For I short person you sure it a lot,I mean you only just finished a packet of doritos!' Jenna pointed out whilst laughing
'Your gonna fit in well,first lesson take the piss out of Max complete' Matt said causing everyone to laugh,except for Max.
'Haha Not funny,I'm still hungry!' He yelled
'Chill out the taxi is here missy' Josh indicated.Everyone piled in the taxi.
'Where to?' The west indian taxi driver asked
'The nearest nandos please!' Max shouted
'Ok nandos it is' The taxi driver replied putting the window parting up
'Nandos....I'm a vegetarian' Jenna pointed out.Chris gasped.Matt dropped his jaw.Max was just blaintly staring.
'No shit,I forgot you told me that' Josh laughed
'You knew you bastard' Dan replied
'Its ok Dan,all he did was forget,I'm sure I'll get something to eat' She smiled grabbing Dan's clenched fist.
'Nandos' The taxi driver interupted.Josh paid the man and when they stepped in they got a table straight away.It barely seemed busy.They were sat at the back of the brown wallpapered resturant in a quite area in a booth with no one else around.Jenna soon noticed there was no vegetarian option.The boys ordered.
'Are you sure you dont want anything?' The perky waitress asked Jenna.
'I'm fine thank you' Jenna replied
'You sure Dan said grabbing her hand,She nodded.The boys food arrived.Dan looked at Jenna,Her emerald eyes staring down into her glass of pepsi.Dan took the small bread plate from in front of her and placed all of his chips on the plate and shoved it in her view.
'Dan,I dont wan-' Jenna begun
'Eat it or else' Dan muttered staring at his plate,it wasnt bare he still had chicken (lots) and salad with potato wedges so it was no big deal.
'Dan' She mumbled
'Eat them or he will get pissed off' Matt ordered.Jenna nodded and began to eat the chips,When they had all finished Dan excused himself to the bathroom.Josh followed him.The bathroom was empty,Dan began splashing water on his face.
'Whats wrong?' Josh asked
'Nothing,its hot thats all' Dan replied
'No you and Jenna' Josh commented
'Friendly jesture' Dan said going to leave but Josh but his arm in the way of the door.
'Dan' he begun 'You like her thats clear,but dont hurt her or I swear to god'
'Chill,I wont go out with her' Dan responded trying to leave
'By all means date her but just know,she is mentally and physically scared,just know that and be there for her all the time' Josh explained
'Josh you know me I will never leave her,I will never disappear when she needs me most' Dan responded
'You really care for her' Josh said sounding suprised
'Well she has been hurt and I dont want to hurt her anymore' Dan replied leaving the bathroom and rejoining the table.