The Mend

Chapter two

I was alone listening to the radio, being bored out of my living mind. “And now, time for a song from the newest band, The Dreamers, singing their first song they ever made Dreams.” The pronouncer said.
I then heard a guitar melody, a few seconds later, a boy began to sing. “Close your eyes and reach for your dreams, make them real. I know what you’re thinking, dreams can’t be made real, but it can be made, it can be done, you’ll just have to believe in yourself,”
After the guitar finished its solo, a different boy began to sing. “Open up your eyes, make goals for those dreams, and don’t give up. Don't be afraid of failing, you’ll just have to believe in yourself.”
There was another guitar solo, and then both of the boys began to sing. “Dreams are sacred, dreams are hope, oh, and dreams are real. So grab onto it and don’t let go, keep it close to your heart.”
A loud guitar solo came for about a minute and a half, and then the boys’ began to sing again, “Dreams are pure, dreams give hope, dreams are real, so please don't, oh please don’t give up on your dreams. If you have a dream, go for it, and don’t, let, go.” A minute guitar solo finished the song,
“Wow.” I whispered. I then got my IPod Touch and got on the computer. I then went onto ITunes and downloaded the song I just heard on my IPod. I then began to learn it. About a half an hour later, I memorized the words. I then began to sing along with the song.
~Dreamers Point Of View~ Ryan and Tyson were walking back to their place when they heard a girl singing their song. “Wow, she’s good.” Tyson commented.
“Very good, I wonder where it’s coming from.” Ryan replied. After a few seconds of silence, the two boys continued their way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made the song Dreams up myself, enjoy