Status: WERE WORKING ON IT!

Forever Your's

The Face

The storm outside raged with a fury announcing the beginning of the fall season. As I practice my dance moves for Good Day, I jumped at the sound of a fairly loud crash of thunder just beyond my hotel room. It was raining pretty steadily, pelting loudly against the pane, drawing my attention to it again. I had a performance in a few days for the 2010 Melon Music Awards, so really I should not let it distract me. Plus my parents were here to see my performance; I just had to get everything right. Still, I could not help but stare out into the darkness.

I did this for a few moments until a face began to take shape just beyond the window pane. I gasped as I saw the face again, more pronounced this time. There was someone out there, I turned around quickly and ran out of my living space into the hallway I turned and ran a few doors down and pounded on the door loudly. When my dad answered the door I ran into the room and rand over to my mom who was sitting on the couch. I sat next to her, as my dad walked over to us and sat on the other side of me.

I pulled my legs up and sat there not moving or saying anything till me mom asked me what was wrong, I told them about the face in the window and they just waved it off saying“Ji-eun it was probably just shadows.” My father smiled warmly at me, but looked a little nervous himself. They didn’t seem to be too concerned, I tried to relax. I stayed sitting in my position talking to my father while my mom excused herself to make a phone call, until the Power went out and the phones died…
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and my cousin Ashley wrote this