Status: Currently writing the next chapter. Will be up on december 18 or 19

You Still Have All Of My Heart

Part 1

Gabe's point of view

I had just walked in the door of my house as my phone went off. It was Katrina, my girlfriend, probably calling to tell me she loves me for the tenth time that day. Sometimes she can be so annoying. After the fourth ring I decided I had better answer it. "Hey sweetie!" she said in her irritatingly cheery voice, "Hey Katrina." "What's up babe?" "Nothing, I just got home from coffee with Kellin." "Honey, I don't like you spending so much time with Kellin... Are you sure you two are just friends?"

What she doesn't know is that sometimes I wished me and Kellin were more than friends. Although I try so often to convince myself that I'm 100% straight, It's no use. Kellin just makes me feels so important and not worthless like I usually feel, I love that about him.

"Yes, honey me and Kellin are just friends. Don't worry, I only love you." Boy wasn't that a lie!

"Good! Let's keep it that way. Why don't you come over to my place for a bit?" "Ya sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes." "OK!"

We have to play a show in a few hours so thankfully I shouldn't be with Katrina for that long.

Kellin's point of view

I have a crush on my best friend and band mate, Gabe.

I don't know what it is about him but I just love the way he makes me feel. It's unexplainable and wonderful!

Stop it Kellin! Gabe has a girlfriend for Christ sakes! Even if he didn't have a girlfriend it would be pointless for me to tell him all of those feelings I have for him because i'm sure he is completely straight.

My phone rang, it was Justin. "Hey man, whats up?" "Nothing much bro, just got home from having coffee with Gabe." "Did you finally tell him?" "No way! One: he's straight, and two: he has a girlfriend." "I don't know Kellin... I've seen the way he looks at you sometimes. I think he might like you"

That sent a storm of butterflies fluttering through my stomach. Does Gabe really like me...? No, he can't. He has a beautiful girlfriend and it's not like I'm anything special. I haven't been in a relationship for about 5 years now. Mostly cause no one wants me, and I only want Gabe.

"Justin, come on! Gabe doesn't think of me as anything but a friend." "You can say that all you want Kellin but I think there's something more between you two than either of you let on." "Well whatever you say Justin... Wanna come over and shoot some pool before we have to leave for the show?" "Ya sure, be over in 5!"

Our next show is in a couple hours and I just wanna relax before I sing for thousands of screaming fans. Mostly I just need to get Gabe off my mind, if that's even possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be up December 18 or 19