Status: hi

Kissing In Cars

1

I was sick of it. I was sick of getting up everyday to the sound of my mom screaming my name to get down and go to school. He was sick of it. He was sick of waking trying to be the perfect son in the perfect house with the almost perfect family. So when he said meet me in the playground at midnight I gladly packed my bags and waited for the clock to reach 12.
Don’t look for me.
I scribble on a post it. I’ve packed my cds, my books, my clothes, my laptop, my iPod, a polaroid, and my digital slr. I’ve even packed some food because I didn’t know where we’d be going.
11:55PM I was ready to go, it will take 5 minutes for me to walk to the playground. I juggle the four bags I was holding, my breakable stuff in a backpack strapped on to me. I let my other bags fall to the ground before I use my ninja moves to get down from the second floor bedroom window to the garden. I finally managed to go down in less than a minute. Grabbing my bags I soundlessly walked to the playground.
He sat on a swing, his favourite, and the one on the farthest right. He was beaming when he saw me engulfing me in a huge hug. He was cute, with shoulder length hair, tan skin, and big brown eyes that made me just want to stay there engulfed in his hug.
“Come on, I don’t want someone to catch us and ruin this trip.” He says as we walk to his car.
I look at my mirrored face in the cars window, blonde hair, and grey eyes. With a huge smile on my face, I’ve never looked as happy as I am since forever. I load my stuff at the back of the car and rode shot gun.
Vic gets in the driver’s side and asks me. “How fucking ready are you to get out of this bullshit?”
“I’d tell you how much if I could describe in words how fucking stoked I am.” I tell him as we cruise outside the village.
“So what do you think about Maria?” He asks
“Who’s Maria?”
“My precious pickup truck.” He says proudly.
“Maria? Really? If I were you I’d name it Rex or something, seems more like a boy to me.” It was a nice Chevy Colorado. It smelt brand new and drove smoothly.
“Not your car. Anyway, isn’t she sweet?”
“It’s great.” I tell him putting on some music.
“Did you leave them a note?” He asks.
“Yeah, it says don’t look for me. Did you?”
“I wrote a three paged long ass one.” He tells me embarrassed.
We start laughing. I didn’t imagine this road trip to happen especially with Vic, he seemed so family oriented I couldn’t imagine him leaving his parents and brother but I was happy it was with him, I couldn’t imagine it being with anyone else either, he’s my best friend.
Two Years Ago

I haven’t known Vic for too long. The first time I met him, I was in a dark place. Sometimes I’m still in that dark place but he’s always been there, he’s always helped me. I met him when we were both fifteen.
I was new to the school and I wasn’t ready for it. The hallways, they scare me. I bow down my head careful not to look at anyone at the same time bump into everyone, but I wasn’t careful enough. I bumped into Vic.
My things fell unto the floor scattering everywhere.
He kept on saying sorry and I kept on saying it’s okay as he helped me pick up my things.
“So, you like Sleeping With Sirens too?” He says with a big smile on his face picking up a folder, which I’ve filled with band photos and stickers.
“Yeah, you like them?” I ask, suddenly being enthusiastic.
“Like is an understatement, I love them. They’re basically my heroes.” He tells me, I think he’s feeling the same way, as I am, that feeling that you’re not alone.
I smile wider; it’s been ages since I’ve smiled this big. “They’re my heroes too.”
“I’ve never met anyone as cool before, are you new here?” He asks.
“Yes,” I murmur.
“Do you want to have lunch together?” He asks.
I blush but gladly accepted his offer, it was my first day and it’s a rare opportunity for a cute guy to ask you to join lunch with him.
I’ve always imagined that I’ll eat in a bathroom stall during my first day in a new school but then I’ve met Vic and he’s been my saving me from everything ever since.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! idk i feel like writing a Vic Fuentes fic so here. Tell me what you think