Status: hi

Kissing In Cars

3

10AM

We arrive in a small town with beautiful houses and buildings. We find a small café and decided to have our breakfast there.
“How much money have you got?” He asks resting back on the brown leather sofa.
I grab my wallet and count the money there, the moment he said we’d go on a “road trip” to get away from our usual lives I got my safety money, intended for circumstances like this which gives me $12,350.30. I’ve been saving up this money since I was 7 in case I needed to run away or if my parents suddenly lose money or something worse. My grandparents are rich and I wasn’t a big fan of banks, since I’m too paranoid that it will close or I’d need it in a time where the bank is close or something.
“Twelve thousand three hundred fifty dollars and thirty cents. I’ve been preparing for this day since the time I got money for my seventh birthday. Plus I’ve got summer jobs and rich grandparents.” I tell him before taking a sip from my Toffee Latte.
“Great, cause I’ve only got about three hundred dollars with me. Sorry, most of my money is in the bank I share with my parents.”
I roll my eyes. “Oh Victor what am I going to do with you.”

695 Days Before

Vic rarely lets me out of his sight. Whenever somebody glared at us Vic would shoot him or her daggers. I didn’t really like it that much, it seems too overprotective but I’ve never had somebody care about me this much and honestly it feels good to have someone care.
It was a Saturday and Vic and I decided to study at a small coffee shop with candy colored furniture. We’ve got the whole place to ourselves, unlike the Starbucks on the other side of the street where almost everyone are.
The Smiths was playing on a vintage turntable and we ate our scones and drank our coffee while doing our best to remember what we’re reading.
“What’s the use of algebra in our lives?” Vic asks furrowing his brows as he solved for the value of x.
“To replace the Xs and answer the Ys.” I answer him.
“Oh shut up.” He says.
We laugh for no reason at all; just laugh because it feels good, feels right.
“What a sweet couple.” The owner of the coffee shop, Francine, says from the counter. She was only a few years older than us, in her early twenties with cotton candy pink hair and she wore the cutest rainbow dress.
“No, we’re not together.” Vic and I both said a little too abruptly. But since we’ve always wondered what if we were more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry my chapters are short and this is too idk like there's no story at all but yeah it will get better