Status: hi

Kissing In Cars

7

Day 4, 2 PM

I was happy, happier than I’ve ever been. Sure having Vic as a best friend made me happy but having him as a boyfriend is just wow. We strolled around a new town. Hand in hand sharing earphones, I felt like I was in a movie.
Tonight we’re going to have a normal date, meaning a movie then he’s treating me to dinner after.
“I’m sorry I can’t treat you to anywhere fancy.” He says. “We could dress to the tens and eat at Mcdonalds. I actually brought a tuxedo with me.”
“Well as punishment you need help me look for a gown to match.” I tell him.

We wanted to save money so we ended up in a thrift shop with creepy mannequins and dusty dresses. I picked a beautiful white dress with lace patterns at the back and a beautiful neckline.
“Unzip.” I told Vic after I tried on the dress.
He unzips. His finger caressing my back sending shivers down my spine. He gathers my hair and puts it on one side. He kisses my bare neck.
“Since you’re now my girlfriend we could do this right.” He kisses my shoulder.
I reply with a kiss. We close the dressing room curtain and continue kissing. My legs were wrapped on Vic’s torso as I take off his shirt. I wanted Vic now I needed Vic. I want to do the thing our friendship never allowed. Vic unclasps my bra squeezing a boob.
“Excuse me, what do you think you kids are doing? I could hear you a mile away. God, kids this day.” The dressing room curtain opened and Lady Violet the owner of the store barges in.
I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks as I get off Vic and put my bra back.
“Sorry, I’ll uh take the dress.” I tell her.
“You better, I don’t want dresses with semen all over.” She says walking out.

We ate at a McDonald’s people staring at us. We pretended to be a newly married couple. Some laughed at us, some just looked and continued with their lives. I guess we looked that silly two teenagers dressed like they just got married eating in some fast food restaurant with my outrageously colored hair and Vic’s too long one, but I didn’t care about what they think for the moment felt real and I liked the way it is, the way he smiled and tucked his hair before biting into his cheeseburger and maybe he liked it like this too just two kids all dressed up in a fastfood restaurant sharing stories about their past in between bites of grease laughing and not caring because the moment is real and they are together and in that was happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short one sorry. I don't really know what to write so this doesn't have a before part.