Status: hi

Kissing In Cars

9

7AM

I woke up to the sound of people chattering and the waves crashing by the sand. I thought I was dreaming, I felt comfortable though, warm under the sun with what I could feel was Vic as my pillow. I opened my eyes and saw about ten people looking at us. Most of them were moms with angry faces stamped on their face.
I blush waking Vic up. “Wake up you ass.”
He smiles, eyes still closed. “Suck me off first.”
I know it was a joke. Maybe I would’ve even done it if we were alone in a bedroom, but with nosy moms staring at us it was just embarrassing with a capital E.
“I cannot believe you kids!” One mom says very angrily. “How dare you say that in front of my children!”
Vic was wide-awake now, completely embarrassed about what he said. “Sorry, I thought we were alone. Sorry ohmygod.”
“You better be.” She says before they all left.
“I’m sorry for embarrassing you. Let’s go back to the car.” He says standing up and picking our clothes, which were scattered on the sand.

460 Days Before

I was at Vic’s house again. I could tell his mother wasn’t very happy about it but Vic assured her we’re 101% best friends only.
We made a fort in the middle of his room and turned off all the lights leaving only a lamp that created stars for our light. Stars were projected on our skins and Vic looked breathtakingly beautiful.
“I can see Orion’s belt on your cheek.” Vic says smiling at me.
I touch my cheek blushing for no reason.
Vic holds my hand and kisses my cheek. “You’re beautiful.”
Vic’s lips were an inch closer to mine and my lips were ready for them. This time he wasn’t drunk and all the best friend bullshit was set aside.
This kiss was a hundred times better than any kiss I have ever had. Then Mike had to ruin it.
“Best friends your ass. I knew it.” Mike says poking his head in the little for we made.
“Get the fuck out of here Michael.” Vic tells him throwing a pillow at his head.
“I’m telling mom.” Mike says with a devilish smile.
“You won’t be telling anyone anything unless you want mom to know about your porn stash.”
“I’m a teenager I’m bound to watch porn.”
“Well tell mom that.”
“Fine I won’t rat on you for fifty bucks.”
“Twenty.”
“Forty.”
“Twenty five.”
“Thirty five and we got a deal.”
“Deal, now get out I’ll give it to you later.”

We didn’t kiss after that but we lied down and talked about life.
“What do you want to be when you grow up?” I ask Vic.
“I want to be in a band.” He says. “You?”
“I want to be a lot of things, I want to be an painter, I want to be a writer, I want to be a musician, I want to be a photographer, I don’t want to grow up, it’s really to early to say what I really want actually all that matters is what’s infront.”
“I think you’ll be great in whatever you do.” He tells me.
“I bet your band will be successful too. I know it will be one of those that people will cry about and you’d save lives and people will look up to you and call you their hero.”
“I hope so, just promise me you’d be by my side when I tour the world.”
“Of course I’ll be there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello! i haven't been that inspired lately this is quite a sucky chapter i think but yeah hi