Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

When It Rains

It started down-pouring as I walked out side of the venue. I was already drenched in sweat from moshing my brains out. I tilted my head back letting the cool rain hit my face. In a matter of minutes my asking alexandria tank top was soaked. I couldn't believe how fast things had changed. I went from being on top of the world to being out side in the pouring rain about ready to break down. I leaned against the brick wall. I pulled out a small bottle of Jack out of my black lace-up boots. I unscrewed the cap and put the bottle up to my lips and took a sip. As soon as the whiskey went down my throat i started to cry. Everything was so messed up.
"Hey are you okay?" asked a deep voice with a sexy british accent.
I was staring at a pair of black boots. I looked up and standing infront of me tattoos and all was none other than James Cassells from Asking Alexandria. Was this real?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was shocked that James had stopped to see if i was okay. It was so cute how he did that; I would have never expected that from him. Anyway back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on James, we got a bunch of chicks waiting for you" Sam said.
" Shut up Sam, I'm in the middle of something right now" James said. " Are you okay?"
James focused his attention back to me. My eyes traveled down his body, taking in what was in front of me. He had on super tight skinny jeans and had a band shirt on surprisingly. His brown hair was messy but very sexy.
"No, everything is so fucked up right now" I sobbed.
I don't know what came over me; i threw my arms around james and hugged him. James hugged me back, his arms tightened around me .
"I'm sorry i invaded your personal space" I said as I let go of him.
"It's okay, what did you say your name was?" He asked as he touched my shoulder gently.
"I"m Annabelle" I said as I took another sip of my Whiskey.
I held the bottle out James took it in his hands and gulped half of it down. He handed me the bottle back, I smiled.
"I'm James" he said.
"I know, you play the drooms" I said with my best british accent.
James chuckled at my accent. I shivered as I felt the cold air.
"Are you cold?" James asked with concern.
I nodded as I hugged myself to keep warm. James pulled me in and wiped the remaining tears from my eyes and said, "Come on, lets go back to the bus so you won't be cold."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit goes to Paramore- when it rains