Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

Hot Part 1

Once we were outside I ran over to Danny and hugged him.
"Thank you so much" I said giving him a squeeze.
"Your welcome go back to James he likes you." Danny said as I let him go. "He is single too."
"What about me?" James asked.
"Its nothing dude I was telling Annabelle your a biter."
I laughed hoping that was true. James looked at me, he smiled as I walked over to him.
Danny turned toward grace and started kissing her neck.
"Careful Grace, Danny's an old man" James said as he put his arm around my waist.
"I'm not old" Danny said as he stopped kissing Grace's neck.
James took my hand and we walked back on the bus. My hand was tiny compared to James's hand. Once we on the bus we were greeted by a nude Ben Bruce.
"Awe come on dude" James groaned.
"My skinnies were suffocating my boys" Ben said as he ran his fingers through his hair.
James led me back to the bunk room, He looked at me. I gave him a sad smile. I felt the bus move we must have just started moving.
"Are you okay, Annabelle?" James asked as he looked at me.
"If you don't hold me I'll..."
James quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips gently. James pulled away smiled, I blushed.
"Are you okay now?" James whispered into my neck.
"Yeah" I said as I wrapped my arms around him.
James was staring at me with a very intense stare. His eyes traveled down my body. I gasped as James's hand brushed up against my spine. James smirked and did it again, I let out a soft moan. My legs felt like jelly, I pulled James in by his hips.
"Does that turn you on? James asked with a seductive voice.
James brushed his other hand up my thigh and squeezed it gently. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning loudly.
"You're going to have to breathe sometime" James said as he stepped toward me.
My back was pressed up against the wall, he smiled as I pulled him closer. James took my hands, and put them above my head so my arms were pinned up against the wall. I wanted touch his gorgeous body and be in his arms. I also wanted to him to kiss me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James definitely had a very seductive side to him. I was definitely in the mood to see that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James leaned in and started kissing my neck. I smiled as he moved up my neck. I tilted my head to the side so he could kiss more of my neck. James let go of my left wrist and placed on hand on my hip. He smiled as I slid my free hand up his shirt. I teased him as I brushed my finger tips over his pecks. He let go of my other hand and placed his hand on my other hip. James gently bit my neck hitting the most sensitive part of my neck. I pulled his shirt off and gently dug my nails into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for your comments
Steffi3991
hellokaykayy
Kuroi Ookami