Status: This is a short one shot for one of my friends, I promised it as an early Christmas present, hope you enjoy.

She Takes Me High

She Takes Me High ( Charles Trippy, WTK One Shot) PART 1/2

I woke up to the sound of we the kings blasting through my glass alarm clock propped up on the side against my lamp. It was favourite song playing " She takes me high" I began humming the tune and moving my feet along to the music, the sound of Travis Clark's voice made me tingle, he was so dreamy. Like the rest of the band.. but Mollie always had her eye on a certain member on the band Charles Trippy, the bassist.

Charles Trippy was a late joining member of the band he filled in as their bassist at warped tour but was now a permanent member, Mollie remembers the first time she saw Charles on stage at warped, he kept glancing in her direction on every song and biting his lip as he plucked his instrument. Everybody was expecting their usual bassist Drew Tomson but when Charles came on, Mollie was surprised and not a bad surprised.

Ever since then Mollie had done all her research on Charles, the important things.. Any relationships?
No.
Any bad records?
No.
Any weird habbits?
No...but he's incredibly clumsy apparently and drives his golf cart to Starbucks everyday. Mollie found herself giggling at the screen most of the time, this guy sounded so amazing. but she would never meet him and why would he ever fall in love with her? she was just a normal, average British young adult who spent most of her time going out and wasting her money, nothing was exciting about her.

Mollie got ready and dressed, she slicked on some quick make-up tied her curly hair up into a bun and slipped her favourite head band over the top, she picked a casual outfit, she worked for a photography company and was outside most of the time so they didn't dress smartly, he best friend Sally also worked there.

It was 8am by the time Mollie was ready to leave she got into her tiny car, cheap and rusty from the rain and drove to work, it was 30 minutes away from where she lived. She wasn't looking forward to today, apparently their boss Samantha wanted her to go and work this band that was from America and they were over in the UK to do some promotional work for their upcoming tour, Mollie hoped it wasn't some idiot band like One Direction or The Wanted.

She arrived at work on the dot but still felt put off when she saw Sally standing near her desk with Samantha looking miserable as usual, she walked in putting a fake smile on and proceeded to her desk smiling as she walked past workers, " Morning" she said in a tune to Sally and Samantha.

" Morning Mollie" Sally said walking off when Samantha shooed her away, " Morning Mollie" Samantha said reading her hands on her desk facing her body towards her, she looked she was about to rip Mollie's head off. " Everything okay?" Mollie asked logging onto the dusty computer that took up most of her desk space, " Yes, perfect just need to go over a few things about today" Samantha said gulping, Mollie nodded, Samantha took a seat in front of her.

" Well this is a bit silly but first of all no flirting with the band.. I know you won't but just in case, you have to keep your personal life out of your professional life" Samantha glared at Mollie, she looked stunned why would she flirt with some teenager band? they were probably going to be younger then her anyway.

After Samantha had told Mollie the rules which was basically she could only breath a distance away from them so they didn't feel too uncomfortable and she was only allowed to make eye contact when they make contact with her, what a joke, she thought, she would just get on with it and whatever happens, happens. " Sally will take you over to the warehouse and help you set up then she'll come back here and she will pick you up around 5, sound okay?" Samantha said cramming lots of papers together and passing them to Mollie who looked confused whilst she tried to remember everything she just said, " Yes, let's go" Mollie said rushing to get out of the building, she just wanted this day to be over and done with.

It turned 10am and Sally and Mollie arrived at the old warehouse, they were using this place as a destination because it was a quiet area, no one knew about it and they were going for a rustic looking photo shoot. " well here we are" Sally said she looked at Mollie who was staring at the tall skyscraper buildings and gulping as she thought about her first proper job. She looked as white as a ghost and nervous she was sweating also, not a good look.

" Don't worry, Mole you're going to do wonderfully!" Sally said patting her shoulder, she smiled weakly and opened the passengers door, at least Sally could stay with her till the band arrived, they got out and started to unload the car, sooner then they expected a big tour bus arrived, it had no clues to what band it was, there was no signs on the tour bus or anything, except she knew it was an american band they had american flag stickers on the front, her mind started rushing through the possibilities.

" Mollie.. isn't that.." Sally said speaking slowly I turned to look at her expression her mouth was open, " what, what is it!?" Mollie said shaking Sally, Sally stared and Mollie noticed 5 boys walking out, the first one was ginger the second had kind of curly hair, Mollie recognised them all as they stepped off the bus one by one, they were all wearing sunglasses and hand bumping other people around them, Sally was pinching Mollie but she ignored her, she couldn't believe it.. the band she was working with today was

" WE THE KINGS" she realised she shouted it out instead of screaming it in her head, the whole band turned to look at her and Sally standing their nervously, she put her hand to her mouth quickly and saw Charles laughing at shaking his head, he began to walk over to them, Mollie started nervously pushing Sally, " what do I do, WHAT DO I DO" she was screeching, " Just be yourself" Sally screeched back quickly they stood up straight and tried to act normal.

" Hey, you must be Mollie right? our photographer for the day?" Charles american accent made Mollie's knees go weak and she had to lean on Sally to stop from fainting or confessing her undying crush on Him. Mollie nodded, " Yes, yes! er I may be a bit early, sorry" she said trying to act normal she stuttered some of her words but this short conversation was going better then expected.

" Hey Travis come over her! meet our photographer for today" Travis skipped over his ginger locks blew in the slight breeze and the collar on his denim jacket was standing up scruffily, everyone seemed so relaxed and at ease but Mollie was screaming inside, " Aw hi, I'm travis" he said smiling at Mollie, Mollie went to shake his hand and regretted it soon when Travis raised his eyebrow but she was then relieved when he pulled her in for a hug, Charles eyes glazed over with a hint of jealousy.

" Well I better go, Samantha will want me back" Sally said speaking to Mollie, Charles and Travis were still standing there they were soon joined by the rest of the band, Sally hugged Mollie quickly and smiled at the others, " Nice meeting you guys" Sally held her hand up waving goodbye, they waved goodbye " You too" they said nicely and she skipped off back to the car. It was now 12pm, Mollie had 5 hours to spend with Charles.. this would be fun.

A couple hours had passed and the band and Mollie had just been going over ideas, drinking and chatting about random crap, not much work was being done and Mollie started to panic, " Okay! seriously guys we need to go out now and get some photos, or I don't get paid and I get into lots of trouble" Mollie said picking up her equipment.

" You could be a whore" Charles blurted out the whole room went quiet and turned to look at him, Danny the drummer began to start laughing and the others joined in, Mollie looked embarrased, " excuse me?" she said raising her eyebrow and putting one hand on her hip. " Oh, she's getting sassy!" Travis said winking, Mollie began laughing, they were making her laugh she couldn't concentrate on getting any work done. " Right now shut it you lot! seriously, let's go" Mollie walked off with a strut and the others followed behind pushing each other around and laughing.

2 hours passed and it was arriving to 3pm, Mollie had got some good shots but they still weren't finished and Charles and the rest were starting to lose interest and act like complete idiots.
" Can you get your hand off Coley's butt please, Charles" Mollie said huffing again and rolling her eyes, Charles pouted and smirked, Mollie released a small giggle, " see you do want to laugh!" Travis said raising an eyebrow, " Yes but after work!" Mollie said focusing the camera on them for one last time, " 5 more shots and then we can call it a day" Mollie said moving her arms around trying to get the best natural light. When Mollie said this Charles suddenly felt upset, he was having an amazing and thought Mollie was really cool he didn't want her to leave.

" Ok, ready 1, 2 3," Mollie said preparing the guys as she clicked the shutter, Charles jumped out,
"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?" he said walking towards her this caused her to jump and drop the expensive camera on the floor damaging the lens, " SHIT" she screeched, her cheeks went red not only did Charles just ruin the photo by asking her out but she also dropped one of the company's cameras she would have to pay for.

The rest of the band looked stunned and moved from their positions, Charles looked at the broken camera, " Don't worry I'll buy you a new one" He said walking closer to Mollie, she looked relieved, " So how about it? go on a date with me?" he asked batting his eyelashes.

Mollie didn't realise what he said properly before but it just hit her, Charles Trippy had just asked her out on a date, oh my god.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was dry, " yes! oh my god.. of course!" She said jumping up grinning like a fool when she realised everybody was looking at her strangely she turned her grin into a cool calm look, she looked like such an excited, in love fool.

" Great, well here's my number.. and I'll pick you up around 8pm tomorrow" he said beginning to walk off and grab his bag, " erm what about my address?" Mollie said back scratching her head, she was also worried about what Samantha would say about the camera, " Text me it and don't worry about the camera I'll bring you a new one tomorrow" He said smiling and waving.

" Ok, see you then!" Mollie called out the rest of the band hugged her and she said goodbye to them all, she was so excited for her date tomorrow she didn't care about Samantha's reaction when she would have to tell her what happened to her camera.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to say, I'm not a big we the kings fan if I have put any kind of false information about them then I apologise but I did ask my friend about them before I wrote this!

Thank you for reading this if you did! I'm not expecting lots of views of comments on this, it's mainly just for one of my friends as a nice thing to do. Part 2 will be up tomorrow so if you are reading look out for that! Thank you! Also I will still be updating A summer to remember, I'll try to update it as possible as I can, Thank you :-)