Status: This is a short one shot for one of my friends, I promised it as an early Christmas present, hope you enjoy.

She Takes Me High

She Takes Me High ( Charles Trippy, WTK One Shot) PART 2/2

It was 5pm and Charles was coming to pick me up in 3 hours, I had to stay behind at work to do some editing on the photos I took before luckily the photos I took were saved on another memory stick so I didn't lose them, when I had to tell Samantha what happened to my camera obviously she wasn't very happy she shouted at me about how I should be more careful in future and how I was probably concentrating on something else not my work, well she wasn't wrong there but still, I told her I would have a new camera tomorrow and I was right because Charles said so.

I had been texting him all last night he kept apologising for making me drop my expensive equipment and messing around on the photo shoot, right now I couldn't really care less I was too excited and nervous for this date, I had no idea what to expect and most importantly I had no idea what to wear.

I wanted to make a good impression but then I didn't want to look like I was making too much of an effort to look good, I wanted to be myself after all but surely I could feel special about myself tonight so I decided to pull out all the stops, wax, makeup, hair roller, all the works.

It took me an hour to pick out what I was wearing and I was running out of time quickly as well!
In the end I ended up with this! - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66184991

Thoughts went through my head when I rested on this combination would Charles like it? would he think I looked " too fancy" or not fancy enough, Mollie was freaking out so much she was getting stressed. The clock striked 7pm, one hour to go. Mollie stood infront of the mirror straightening out her dress and stared at her face concentrating on her gorgeous features, her eyes glistened in the lights from above the lights that focused on her in the bathroom, Mollie sighed she began thinking would Charles really like her? or was he a player like all those newspaper and magazines put him as, the doorbell rang.

'Time to find out, I guess' Mollie said walking down the stairs of her flat, she opened the door and Charles was standing there he had a smart white shirt with casual skinny jeans and a black tie. He looked so handsome Mollie had to hold her breath whilst she scanned his posture.

He smiled at her and handed her a package, she smirked and opened it, " I promised you" he said winking, it was a new camera, " It's even an improvement on that last one" he said pointing to the features that were displayed on the side of the box, Mollie felt her heart beat faster, " Thank you" she whispered, he held his hand out and Mollie took it, this was going to be a night to remember.

Charles and Mollie kept quiet on the drive to the restaurant which was kind of awkward but then Charles broke the silence, " So this place is really awesome, sells pizza and everything" He said concentrating on the road but looking at Mollie with glances. " I like pizza" she said replying nervously, Charles chuckled to himself this made Mollie blush, his american chuckle made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

They arrived at the restaurant it looked like an american diner layout, it wasn't too fancy but everybody who was walking out and in looked dressed in the same attire as them so that eased Mollie's nerves, " so wanna eat!?" Charles said turning off the engine off the car, he took the keys out and chucked them in the air catching them cheekily with a wink. Mollie was about to open her door when Charles stopped her.

" Wait" he said pulling her back into her seat.
" What?" she said looking confused as to why he stopped her, " I want to say something" Charles said shying away fidgeting in his seat, " yes?" Mollie said expecting the worse, this was it he was going to say something like I DON'T ANYTHING SERIOUS, JUST A FLING or WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS IT'S NOT PROFESSIONAL. But what he said next puzzled her.

" Can I kiss you?" he said brushing the air away from his face, Mollie gulped, she was speechless, Charles cheeks were beginning to redden as seconds past and she didn't react. Mollie moved closer to Charles and put her hand on his thigh, this made him shiver at the electricity that they both conducted together. Mollie put her hand on his cheek and moved in closer, their noses were a kiss distance away, then she went in for the kill. There lips pressed together for what seemed a lifetime, sudden emotions started rushing out of their bodies and into their movement.

The kiss didn't last long... but it lasted long enough for these two to realise this was the start of

something new...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the second part to the first part! Sorry it's shorter I just didn't have much time to write loads, but still hope you enjoys! :)