Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

How much did ya see?

Maranay stormed up to the Gryffindor tower, the Fat Lady opened her mouth to ask for the password when. “Nomutos Blue,” Maranay spat at the portrait. The Fat Lady glared hurtfully at her, but swung open. Remus looked up from his potions book, his eyebrow lifting at his little sister angrily stormed into the common room. When James and Sirius came in shortly after, his eyebrow dropped.

“Mara?”

“Potter is a prat, the biggest of the biggest…AHHHH!” She grabbed Remus’s book from his hand and tossed it at James’s head. James ducked in time to avoid it. Sirius sat down next to Remus with a half-smile on his face.

“What?” Remus finally asked.

“I didn’t have anything else to do today, “James started, “So I followed Sirius, who forgot the cloak he asked to borrow, to wherever he was going. I hid under the cloak-him and Maranay met up in an unmarked tower, one where only they could get in and out. So I got stuck up there and Mara and uh-“His face turned so red he looked like a human tomato. Remus was feeling uncomfortable sitting next to his dearest friend.

Sirius was holding back laughter as he asked, “James, mate, how much did ya see?” He was unsuccessful of holding his laughter and his voiced cracked around the question. James’s face was redder then Maranays’ who was hiding it behind her hands.

“Uh, well-, I’m even more confused on how Moony and Mara are brother and sister.” Sirius fell off the couch laughing. Remus was horror struck, Maranay was now glaring at her boyfriend and James just wanted to take back the last hour of his life.