Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Auro knows way to much.

Auro slouched against the potions room door, watching Jez ‘flirt’ with Severus Snape. Who looked so uninterested, it was making Auro feel bad. Auro NEVER feels bad. She’s a Black: it’s not in their nature. When Jez finally stopped talking to him, Auro had already turned Professor Slughorn’s robed six different shades of green.

“Auro,” Jez snapped her fingers in the tall brunettes face. Auro blinked, and then looked down at the curly haired girl, “Yes?” Jez asked her.

“What’s your step brothers’ class?” She yawned widely. Anger turned her stomach; why didn’t Ebony do this? She’s the one who doesn’t need a good night rests. Auro got NO sleep last night. To bust trying to finish her Muggle Studies report, that still is not done. She felt completely dead on her feet.
Jez raised an eyebrow at her friends, “Why?”

“I want to ask who does his hair,” she flipped her hair back and batted her eyelashes, “I want mine to look JUST like his.”

Jez did a huge eye roll, and then walked past Auro into the hallway, “I’m pretty sure he has Defense against the Dark Arts.” She waved to a Slytherin fourth year boy. Jez kept walking along the halls, not bothering to check and see if Auro was following. When they reached the DADA room, Professor Holgna merely looked up then back down, continuing his talk with Professor Flitwick. Lucius Malfoy looked up when they entered the room and Auro noticed how his eyes brightened.

“Jez.” He gave her a bright smile. Jez merely waved back then turned to Auro, whose smile was brighter than the sun.

She thanked Jez then left, “OH, Eb is going to love this.”