Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

James can't catch a break....

“Where is he,” Again James nearly fell off his bed. Maranay came charging into the dorm, her hands curled into fists, blue eyes blazing. James thought her impression of a saber tooth tiger was spot on.

“Uh...”

“Potter, where is Black? I know you two have detention tonight. After he swore, SWORE, he’d try to-ugh- SIRIUS ORION BLACK, I KNOW YOU’RE IN HERE!” Maranay pulled her wand from her robes.
James’s eyes went wide, he jumped from the bed and stood in front of Mara, “Mara, look, Sirius isn’t here-why don’t you calm down a bit. I know Sirius can be an insufferable bloke sometimes, uh, well, all the time. You love him anyway though so you can’t kill him.” He inched away from where he knew Sirius was, trying his best to get Maranay to look anywhere but in the one spot. His hazel eyes begged for Maranay to calm down, her unnatural blue eyes locked with his just as he felt something brush his side. Eyed him dead on and her glare grew more and more and James tried to paint an image in his mind of why that look was so similar.

She lifted her chin, her eyes leaving James’s and begun to roam the room, “Mobiliarbus.”
The book on Remus’s bed flew towards Peter’s trunk. Sirius fell forwards, the cape falling around him; he tripped over the trunk and landed on his back on the floor.

Mara glared at him, “two weeks,” she yelled. James gaped; he knew what she was doing. Sirius looked up at his fuming girlfriends.

“Love, I-“

“NO talking! A week Sirius; I will not talk to you, look at you or even acknowledge your existence.” She wiped furiously at her eyes.
Sirius jumped to his feet, his mouth opening to explain, “Love, I’m sorry. I-“

“YOU SWORE SIRIUS! How can I trust you again, you swore you’d stay out of trouble for the remaining time and I honestly believed you…” Sirius opened his mouth again, he saw the look on Mara’s face and shut it tight. She shook her head and him before storming out of the room.